Words adults over 21 should not use

Options

Replies

• hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    1. Dude
    2. Uber

I had a friend who is closer to 40 than 30 say this to me the other day: "Dude, seriously, she can be SO uber sensitive sometimes!"

I am a DUDE offender, especially after a couple of beers.

How about KICKS when referring to shoes....the same friend that uses Kicks, also refers to his car as his Whip, but it's a family SUV, so I don't think that qualifies.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Baby Mama / Baby daddy

PREACH.....
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Oh, this! I know someone who is 42 years old and still calls her father "daddy". Then again, she still lives with him, so that shouldn't be surprising.
    there is nothing wrong with calling your dad, daddy....im 24 and call mine daddy sometimes and no i dont live with my parents i got married and moved out at 20
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    "totes" as opposed to totally or when in agreement.

I honestly feel that "just sayin'" should be removed from ALL vocabulary but that is a battle I will lose.

Just saying is the non religeous form of bless their/her/his heart. I love it and will never ever stop using it. for realz - that last bit was hard to type
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Word
    True Dat
    lol

As opposed to the words "Who Dat" . A pharase ALL adults should use :laugh: :wink:
  • prinlea2000
    prinlea2000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I honestly feel that "just sayin'" should be removed from ALL vocabulary but that is a battle I will lose.

I know an offender of 'just sayin'' - she uses in just about every other sentence she says or writes. Drives me bat****.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Word
    True Dat
    lol

As opposed to the words "Who Dat" . A pharase ALL adults should use :laugh: :wink:

Saints fans...smh, LOL :bigsmile:
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You getting raped..
  • noelieTREX
    Options
    No way! I'm saying haters & besties forever! I hate when adults use baby talk. Talk in leet speak/ slang all you want, just don't say "ouchie" or "wee wee" unless you want to see my WTF face.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Oh, this! I know someone who is 42 years old and still calls her father "daddy". Then again, she still lives with him, so that shouldn't be surprising.

Im 34 and still call my Daddy, Daddy and always will. Of course, I am from the south.

I AM SOOOOOO.. Trying to get out of saying it myself... What do tell him I offically will start calling him ___ ? That will be just as awkward as Daddy... :embarassed:
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Word
    True Dat
    lol

I think I would choke if I even tried....
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    cray

I forgot this one.. I cannot stand to hear people say "cray cray".. just say crazy!

Showing my age... I saw this and all I thought of was the old Cray supercomputers....
  • noelieTREX
    Options
    Also I'm going to keep saying B T dubs (btw), lolz, totes, cereal (serious), bro, vom (vomit), and whatevs. These are important parts of my vocabulary!
  • Raya1980
    Options
    Swag
    YOLO
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    "I know, right?"

Well see you're problem is you spelled it wrong. 'Inorite'? :happy:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    EPIC... ?!? Everything is not EPIC!!
    :explode:

What about adults who type in CrAzY fOnT sTyLeS? Drives me nuts!

:sick:
  • Julettashane
    Options
    Also I'm going to keep saying B T dubs (btw), lolz, totes, cereal (serious), bro, vom (vomit), and whatevs. These are important parts of my vocabulary!

all those are annoying^^^^^ :grumble: LOLZ
  • Julettashane
    Options
    im going to confess....i say "legit"......(la-jit)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ossum.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    EPIC... ?!? Everything is not EPIC!!
    :explode:

What about adults who type in CrAzY fOnT sTyLeS? Drives me nuts!

:sick:

haha i feel as if im reading a different language!!