Options

Replies

• AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    "Brah"

"Bro" in the same context.

"Cool story Brah|Bro"

Really, nobody at any age should use these. Ever.
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    "Whatever" should be banned from all women's vocabulary, just sayin...
    ^^^ THIS.

Also:

Saying things aloud, such as "OMG" and actually saying "oh em gee."
    Or, "I have to use the little boy's/ girl's room." Really? Because you're not that little. It's a bathroom...
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Baby Mama / Baby daddy
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    epic. Used to describe things which are NOT epic.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Really
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    "Brah"

"Bro" in the same context.

"Cool story Brah|Bro"

Really, nobody at any age should use these. Ever.

my sister who is 14 says this and i wanna smack her every time
  • joyfulmomma
    Options
    Well *kitten*...now I feel like I have "under 21 vocabulary" Tourette's because I spit out a bunch of these involuntarily... :grumble:

Ha! I was just thinking the same thing. Completely insufficient. I say we just rawk our awesomeness and let the haters hate.
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    The "rents," instead of parents.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    "I know, right?"

This drives me nuts from ANYONE of ANY age!
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    haters and let the haters hate
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    kewl that word drives me mad
  • karag413
    karag413 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Oh, this! I know someone who is 42 years old and still calls her father "daddy". Then again, she still lives with him, so that shouldn't be surprising.

Im 34 and still call my Daddy, Daddy and always will. Of course, I am from the south.
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Oh, this! I know someone who is 42 years old and still calls her father "daddy". Then again, she still lives with him, so that shouldn't be surprising.

Oh heavens! I'm 42, and I call my daddy "Daddy!" I always have! Was I supposed to change what I called him when I turned 21? Nobody told *me*!!! :)
    Oh, and I haven't lived with him since I was 19!
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan of 'yolo', but I think it just needs to be redefined. Shouldn't be used as an excuse to do stupid *kitten* and act like some young trollop. Should be a reminder that you only live once, so you need to do something with your life and not let it just slip by meaninglessly.

One word that gets on my nerves is "Chill" when used in the sense of "Calm the *kitten* down".
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I use all of these words on a regular basis...... too annoy and piss off my teenage daughters :drinker: LOL

I also hate " That's HOT" ( when clearly it's not :noway: ) "Paris Hilton quote"
  • karag413
    karag413 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "totes" as opposed to totally or when in agreement.

I honestly feel that "just sayin'" should be removed from ALL vocabulary but that is a battle I will lose.
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Im 34 and still call my Daddy, Daddy and always will. Of course, I am from the south.

Oh, and actually, (at least for me) it's pronounced "Deddy!" :laugh:
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    "I know, right?"

^^ this!

that hurts my ears... I seriously cringe and want to slap someone.
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Or, "I have to use the little boy's/ girl's room." Really? Because you're not that little. It's a bathroom...

We used to say this in my Dungeons and Dragons group all the time, but call it according to our class. "The little Cleric's room" or "the little Paladin's room" or "the little Warlock's room". Can't help but find it extremely amusing.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    There use to be a girl in our office that every time she saw you said, Hey GIRLIE to all the women in the office, and Hey DUDE to all the men. Seriously do you not remember our names?