Inappropriate, Funny, motivating friends wanted..

Disclaimer** No offense to those whom are the perfect picture and example of decorum, I would gladly welcome those FR's as well..I just don't want to offend anyone with my humor or be annoyed by someone whom takes themselves way too seriously.

Hi dolls! My name is Pearl, I'm 29 years young (just turned 29 Oct 8) and I just joined the site today. As I've gotten a bit older my metabolism has slowed down quite a bit, and with that and cooking for my husband I've put on about 10lbs in the last 5 years. Not much to some, I am still relatively "slim" but I am very definitely NOT in shape. I've started to jiggle in places one shouldn't jiggle.

As I approach my 30's (omg), I'd love to be in the best shape of my life. I want to get lean and strong. I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated and get my *kitten* into shape!

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    A good lifting routine is going to get you where you want to be quicker than anything else.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    ermahgerd-big-butts-meme.jpg

I really mean that in a good way... you got a nice rear view going. Just sayin.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member

Agreed
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member

Mary! Hahahahaaha
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Mary! Hahahahaaha

Well... I looked at the pics like :noway: :love: :love: :noway:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    I'm here....No I will NOT look at your *kitten*! Is it round?...nevermind don't answer.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Jk2a0qMZeIiBqILl1GjwiPXGxSUEuFP9iOCh5lPxlsyytHxT
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    <~~~ just look!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    TL;DR

All I needed was the title...IN!
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    At last!!!!!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Bump to see all the inappropriate members post. Finally a communal area to report all of you.
    This is a serious journey to not be taken lightly and all the tomfoolery and shenanigans that occur on this site have highly offended me and caused me to eat my weight in ring dings.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Bump to see all the inappropriate members post. Finally a communal area to report all of you.
    This is a serious journey to not be taken lightly and all the tomfoolery and shenanigans that occur on this site have highly offended me and caused me to eat my weight in ring dings.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Welcome and I need humor in my life so im adding you! BTW you look great.. like the one said above.. weights in the gym should do it.
  • robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    I could use some friends that fit the same bill i.e. not too serious about much other than losing some lbs. (I known "get your own post") this is easier, so anyone attracted to this post can feel free to add me as well.
  • Need more friends like you :)
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    I love smart alec and inappropriate!