Words adults over 21 should not use

Options

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    People can talk however they want.

*Thumbs up*

Seriously, like whatever peeps. Ya'll going cra-cra over this shiznit. Yous just jelly 'cuz these peeps know what's going down. YOLO. Literally.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

*Thumbs up*

Seriously, like whatever peeps. Ya'll going cra-cra over this shiznit. Yous just jelly 'cuz these peeps know what's going down. YOLO. Literally.

ghetto gorilla agrees

Gangster-Gorilla-monkeys-7274009-580-779.jpg
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Caljur's favs!!

I'm reversing this just a bit as an adult can use whatever word(s) s/he chooses. As a listening adult you can choose to hear or not hear them. So just to name a few of my favs

mos def
    finnna
    hella
    bofum
    coo
    aight
    ignant
    nuttin
    deuces
    ratchet
    mo
    2 chainzzzzzzzzzz
    faded
    up in there
    you better "axe" somebody
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    If you have had sex, you should be able to refer to "them" by their proper anatomical terms.

It is a vagina with labia NOT a "hoo-haa", "hoochie", nor "lady bits". It is a penis with testicles not "knobs and balls", "my little blah blah blah" nor "manly parts".

You're old enough to have had sex-ed. I know you know these terms.

Because what? " oh sweet wife of mine, can i put my penis in your vagina? You're so sexy" sounds just oh so romantic.

does he really ask?
    doesn't the moment make that such a retorical question that would head to a total buzzkill?

wait... can I say buzzkill?
    [/quote]

:laugh:
    Haha, of course not! but using those words in specific settings can be.... buzzkills
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    "Uh, ok, have fun with that."

oooh man, REALLY?
    "be back, I gotta hit the bathroom"

"uh, ok.. you have fun with that" translates to "you really didn't need to tell me"
    :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    "BFF"

Agreed!!

This is another one from the 80s! So it needs to be stricken from the list. :tongue:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm reversing this just a bit as an adult can use whatever word(s) s/he chooses. As a listening adult you can choose to hear or not hear them. So just to name a few of my favs

mos def
    finnna
    hella
    bofum
    coo
    aight
    ignant
    nuttin
    deuces
    ratchet
    mo
    2 chainzzzzzzzzzz
    faded
    up in there
    you better "axe" somebody

know what im sayin

I used to say "Know what I'm sayin'" to my dad just because it got on his nerves. (Yep, another 80s one)
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Words I say:

yo
    eh
    sup
    buddy
    bud
    ye
    bruh
    bro
    carpe diem
    yolo, I say this sarcastically.
    dope
    swag, I say this sarcastically.
    trollin
    troll
    you mad, I say this sarcastically

This is like when people back in the day used to say **** like " groovy, can you dig it?, far out, bad, the bomb," etc just another reason for old farts to complain.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I have a woman in my office that greets you with "Howz-it?" I always want to ask "Howz it what?"

Is the woman Hawaiian? Because to be fair, that's a "local" term out here. It's considered part of Pidgin, which is kind of the local slang/dialect. If she's from Hawaii then her saying Howzit is similar to someone from Mexico saying "Hola"... or someone from the south saying "Hey y'all"... or anyone saying "what's up" when they're not actually talking about the ceiling/sky ;-) Just saying ;-)

Aaaah nuts, it's Howzit??? I always thought Chalene Johnson was saying "House it"! Like house music. Huh. Learn somethin' new every day!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Va-jay-jay.
    SuposABLY.
    I'm with you on Va-J-J, I have a friend who won't call it a vagina
    Also, I hate "C -U -Next-Tuesday,
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    "Tummy" to describe your own stomach. Only barely passable if it's used when referring to your kid...

"Icky." Just...no.

"Bestie." The hell is this term?

"Hubs." He's your husband, dammit.
  • ZhayneRaye
    Options
    meaner

monkey spanker

bigillions
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Pee. Ick, just say you're using the bathroom!
  • Princess2012forever
    Options
    BLING

this word lost its cache years ago!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cool *kitten* Beans.
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! Hahaha. Totally dude.
  • lesliethescrivener
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Oh, this! I know someone who is 42 years old and still calls her father "daddy". Then again, she still lives with him, so that shouldn't be surprising.

this creeps me out, even when i hear people my age say it. i'm not sure why.
  • Ellogovna0
    Options
    I know several women who call their fathers "daddy." I see nothing wrong with it. ^^'
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options

*Thumbs up*

LMAO. I know, right!? I like totally agree. Whateve. Keep it real. Just sayin!