Eating crap! :( Diet plans help!

Options
I have today ate crap yesterday and today, I have exercised today aswell, I over ate by 700 calories bingeing on jam and bread and porridge, does any one have any advice? and do yous know any websiets where they help give you a diet plans? Thankyou!

Replies

• ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    THIS IS FAR FROM BINGE! you are still under your maintenance, just dont worry. mhjagt q urgh people you are killing me
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    If you google based on your calorie allowance, you'll find something. EG "1500 calorie daily menu". I have a two week plan on my fridge for the days when I can't decide what to eat.
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Simple. Stay away from processed foods; you know foods that have mascots. Check your friends on MFP that you admire, look at their food diaries.

Cook your own meals. That way you always know what is in it and it is a fun accomplish/skill.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    There's lots of whole-day diet plans out there. I'd also recommend looking at sites like skinnytaste.com and using her calorie approximations to plan out your day. Until you're comfortable with the changes in your eating habits, pre-log what you plan to eat for the day so you know what you can and can't have.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Thing is, you've got to actually like the food, & no one can help with that. And you might be a 3 squares person or 5-6 smaller meals person. So it'll be a bit of trial & error.

But general guidelines that might help:

- 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Lean sources like chicken, fish, or shellfish; lean cuts of beef, pork or lamb. Eggs, cottage cheese, greek yogurt. < good snacks

- 20-25 grams of fiber (this keeps you full as well! Wish I could remember which post I found that on, but it was some helpful person from MFP). List here: http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/063008p28.shtml

Lentils can give you a good amount of protein, too.

- Enough fat to keep you full. Good fats if poss: olive oil, deep fish, nuts (15 a day max), or supplements (eg fish oil)