Wii fit

Options
Does anyone use Wii fit and is it worth the money? I already have the Wii but I hate to spend more money on anyhting else.

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i have fun w/ mine.
    but i do not work out w/ it.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit Plus. It has been a great tool in getting myself moving,and it's fun!
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    I love my wii fit! But I try to use it for only 30 minutes a day so I don't get bored with it.

But even my boyfriend likes it!:tongue:
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    I have the wii fit, I hardly use it. I heard it's really good. Most people have lost alot of lbs using it.
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I like the Fit for some of the strength and yoga. and I enjoy the bike game...but for aerobic exercise, it's really not wonderful. I can see myself outgrowing it.

Perhaps you can find one used at gamestop.
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Try craigslist for a used one. I like mine but I get more satisfaction from running so I never do it..

I also have Wii Active which mak es me sorer than sore but again I never use it. But, I like the outdoors. maybe if you like excersizing inside this would be great for you. Got a birthday coming up? Maybe an early mother's day gift to yourself. ;)
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    I like my Wii fit. It is fun not just for me but for the whole family. I don't use it as much as I should but it is a nice change of pace.
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MINE!!! Get the wii fit plus though-it has more games. I get an hour a day to spend with my husband doing the wii.
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    I do have fun with mine. The Wii Fit plus you can set up and save a yoga/strength training routine. Most are not difficult workouts - but if you like to make working out fun (and not feel like your working out while you do the games) then it is good. It is good for the kids too and everytime we go on the games we are usually trying to score the highest.

The biking game on expert can take up to an hour and really works your legs.
  • Anna_76
    Options
    I am getting Wii fit soon as I have heard from friends that it is really good but I would highly recommend Just Dance too as it has popular songs to get you dancing and the moves are just like aerobics classes but so much more fun!
  • samii13
    Options
    If you want Wii Fit to get in shape, i suggest you buy the Wii Fit Active - personal trainer and the extention game with more workouts. these two are sooo good. Instead of making you do yoga or balancing type games. you have to do a whole lot of lunges/squats/running/jump squats/jump lunges/stride jumps/kick ups/ high knees and lots of arm exersices with an elastic pull. I LOVE this it was really worth the money.

There are some fun activities on there like Step Aerobics (which is good with the wii fit balance board and even better when you have the step that makes your balance board higher) and some other games like tennis and squash! some people think its a poor way to workout but i really really break a sweat i lose about 200 calories in one go!