Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats your real name?

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533

Thanks! I have that name bc my mom was due on Dec 24th, but I was late. I might have been trying to avoid being a Christmas baby, didn't want to be a Holly. Turns out I was born Jan 6th. Guess what, Jan 6 is still Christmas Eve according to the old calendar! Part of my family is Orthodox and Byzentine, so she decided I was meant to be a Holly. I tried and failed, lol. But I never got double presents:sad: :laugh:
    Part of my family is Russian Orthodox. When I was a kid we used to celebrate Russian Christmas on Jan. 7th as well as Dec. 25th! :smile:
  • Holly

Nice name!

I love the name Holly. Holly and Molly- pretty names. :)

Thanks! I have that name bc my mom was due on Dec 24th, but I was late. I might have been trying to avoid being a Christmas baby, didn't want to be a Holly. Turns out I was born Jan 6th. Guess what, Jan 6 is still Christmas Eve according to the old calendar! Part of my family is Orthodox and Byzentine, so she decided I was meant to be a Holly. I tried and failed, lol. But I never got double presents:sad: :laugh:

I've always wondered how Winter (especilly so close to Christmas) babies and kids deal with it. Do most get double presents or jipped? Our anniversary is a couple days after Val Day and we always celebrate both together. But I guess that's not the same thing?
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    <---Beck...
    I loved Luke Skywalker when I was a kid! :laugh: Still do! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have the rebel alliance symbol tattoo'd on my back. :laugh:

That's pretty awesome. :smile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Holly

Nice name!

I love the name Holly. Holly and Molly- pretty names. :)

I've always wondered how Winter (especilly so close to Christmas) babies and kids deal with it. Do most get double presents or jipped? Our anniversary is a couple days after Val Day and we always celebrate both together. But I guess that's not the same thing?

My daughter's birthday is January 16, and her party has always been her present, because it's so close to Christmas. She wants to have a 15 1/2 birthday this summer. I think she feels jipped. lol
  • My daughter is Jan 9. She does get jipped too, because I can't possibly give her a full Christmas AND birthday. I usually take her clothes shopping and out for a special day after I get my income tax refund. It always depends on if I get one or not, but I try to make up for it later in the year, thats for sure.
  • Kim or Kim Ann if youre like my family and call everyone by their full name all the time. KAS are my initials. :flowerforyou:
  • Hi, I'm Clara x
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Lucky.........

no, wait...........

that's my dog's name :glasses: :huh: :laugh:
  • hi im kimberly diane
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    <
    My initals + an extra M don't ask....... my name is Heather
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Katie :heart:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Hi I am Charlaine.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Vita :flowerforyou:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Sarah, but I go by MaidOfAstolat because one of my favorite Arthurian legends is about Elaine the fair maid of Astolat. It has also been spelled Shallott (as in The Lady Of Shallott-an Alfred Lord Tennyson poem). It's also my favorite painting (well, all three) by John William Waterhouse. :bigsmile:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Hi my name is Travis and Im a myfitnesspal addict...thanks
  • Marla
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Crystal!! I'm not very orginial, either. T is my last inital. :tongue:
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Shelley.
    but my initals spell out SAM
    So I answer to both, but my hubby and bff call me Sam.
  • It's Chantelle, I'm not original either.
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Matt
This discussion has been closed.