The Friday Thread aka I want to be home already!

Options
2»

Replies

• katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Its 5:50 am here. I win!
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    I should have stayed home in bed but there are too many people at my house. It'll be quieter and more relaxing at work.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing, at my desk.

Pics/Video or it didn't happen.
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I should have stayed home in bed but there are too many people at my house. It'll be quieter and more relaxing at work.

My problem is that it's too quiet at work! I'm temping on the quietest reception desk ever! I think the person who normally does the job also does building management stuff but all I get to do is sit here and answer the phone (which rings about 4 times a day if that) and get visitors to sign in.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options

My problem is that it's too quiet at work! I'm temping on the quietest reception desk ever! I think the person who normally does the job also does building management stuff but all I get to do is sit here and answer the phone (which rings about 4 times a day if that) and get visitors to sign in.

Sounds like the receptionist in our office...
  • juncture
    Options

I'd much rather be doing something, when you have too little to do the time goes by so slowly!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'd much rather be doing something, when you have too little to do the time goes by so slowly!
    [/quote]

I imagine so... she fills her time by moaning about the place if that counts?
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Here's something interesting... be glad you only have 3 more hours. It's only 8:30am here.

I am here too-Waiting patiently on 5pm as I am ready for the weekend.
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It's 9:15 here but I get off at 3:30. It's still going to be a long day though. At least the boss is gone today.

I'm just excited because this is our weekend with the kids (I have two stepchildren who live with their harpy of a mother most of the time) and I've missed them terribly. We're going to pick out pumpkins this weekend. We might even go to a Renaissance Festival.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    6.5 hours left...I have nothing either........pretty lame here in Ohio.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have 3.5 hours left, leaving work early because I'm going on a trip with fellow consultants (I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant) for the weekend. First time spending the night in a strange place without my husband. Don't think I'll sleep well on my air mattress to begin with, let alone without him.
  • Murf1968
    Murf1968 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Nothing interesting to share as such, but will share this cute picture... :happy:

mdVvA.jpg
  • juncture
    Options
    heck+yeah,+funny+cat+picture.JPG

Only 2 hours or so to go now, depending on when the grumpy security guy turns up!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'm going to see SEETHER in concert tonight...I'm so stinking excited I don't even care that I'm at work....wooot!:bigsmile:
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    7.5 More hours!
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    2 Racks of ribs and 36 chicken legs to smoke tonight..YUMMY.
  • juncture
    Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20005157

Edit: Argh, I want to go grab some chocolate/crisps from the tuck box so bad! I don't need the calories though, I think I'm just hungry out of boredom.
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    3.5 more hours!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    366t6p.jpg