logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, motivational, well-written and sensational! I am so happy for your success, your attitude is awesome! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished! Thanks for the kick in the butt to get moving! :)
  • jgrunebaum
    Options
    Congrats! But now it's not fair - you've got humor, personality, AND your hot!
    Best of luck!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you have done sensational!
  • kimbahoward
    Options
    you inspire me.. I AM going to be one of these success stories I AM :)
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. You, sir, are amazing. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your story. What an inspiration. :drinker:
  • GE4tin
    GE4tin Posts: 3
    Options
    I look at you and am amazed! And inspired! My journey is just beginning, so it is great to see that the right attitude and hard work and determination are truly the back bone to fitting all the other pieces together. And I have all three, so I am determined to be successful. Enough is enough! And...looks like you had some fun along the way as well!!! Thanks for giving us "the skinny" on your journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    thanks for sharing, you look fantastic and what an awesome story and pictures :)
  • determined136
    Options
    :bigsmile: You are SO awesome! I love everything about your story! Congrats and keep up the workouts you look wonderful!!!
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome. what a change that is just awesome..
  • elesiac
    elesiac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this funny yet moving story of your weighloss journey!!! Congratulations on your weightloss and healthy lifestyle change!! Thumbs up and hats off to you!!
  • oonaghmolly
    oonaghmolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Best laugh I've had in an age -- go you !!
    Well done and what a handsome guy you are with a sense of humor -- your gonna have a line of ladies knockin at your door !
  • feather314
    Options
    What an inspiring story. You look great!! Congrats on your success. And I totally loved the pics and captions. Very cute.
  • MoCobb
    MoCobb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing story and hilarious at the same time ! Congrats on how far you've come you look great and it is very inspirational .
  • katattak73
    Options
    Awesome job !! you look great!!
  • babsie11
    babsie11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you did amazing congrats... and i am going to check out the shoes you bought i need a new pair of running shoes so bad!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Great story!
  • KitaT92
    KitaT92 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome and motivational story! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    This is an absolutely AMAZING story!!! Thank you so much for sharing. You look so great!!! Thank you so much for truly being an inspiration, love your attitude! :smile:
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great story...great photos....love the socks with the mankini...hahaha....

Congratulations on making these life-changing changes!!!
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fab job and totally appreciate the story topped with awesome sauce. Definitely inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!