Skinny Sat. Challenge 2

Options
Hi!
Last week we took part in a Skinny Sat. challenge and it kept many of us on track. Here's the deal...for the challenge we are focusing on eating low-fat, exercising, drinkng lots of water, and logging every calorie that passes our lips! Some of us weigh on Sunday and this helps us prepare for this weekly meeting with Mr. Scale. Report here that you are in for this challenge. Then report back on Sat. and let us know how it's going! Come on....what have you got to lose.....except that extra pound or two that creeps up on the weekend! :happy:
Have a great weekend! See you here tomorrow!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge! Think I'll give it a try....
    Have a good one, and thanks!:smile:

Jan AKA PoeRaven

20 lbs lost since 04 Jan 2010
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Accountability on a Saturday... love it!!! I'm in :smile:
  • stephmyers1
    Options
    I AM IN!!! Saturdays are normally a struggle for me.
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    I'm IN! It's such a struggle on the weekend, especially Saturday! So this will help keep me on track!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Ughhh the weekends are sooo hard for me!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I can be good all week and then blow it on the weekend. I'm refocusing as of today and this is a great way to keep me on track tomorrow. Thanks, great idea!
  • bizaggie07
    Options
    I'm in! I have an important weigh in on Monday for my work's Biggest Loser competition and I'd really love to lose just one extra pound! :blushing:

Good luck!
  • runner915
    Options
    This is a great idea! I'm in. I do awesome dieting and exercising throughout the week and then the weekend comes and I undo all the hard work that I'd done during the week. This weekend I am not going to let my boyfriend's visit derail my diet. Good luck to everyone! Stay strong!
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am def in!

Weekends are the hardest. However this weekend other than going to the day spa with a couple of girlfriends it is low key in and around the house (maybe a swim tomorrow morning - I work out almost 2 a day mon-fri).
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    Might as well. Count me in. Was planning on doing the floors in the house tomorrow...so that should help.
  • jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I'm in..
  • denisebehrman
    Options
    sounds like a good challenge! Maybe I will try it.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Sounds good so do but our weight this Saturday if we are starting this week?

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in, Fab!!!! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Yeah! We can do this! :bigsmile: Skywalker...welcome back. You were all over this last week! I have a hard time on Sat. and Sunday is my weigh in. Last week's challenge really kept me on track! :blushing: OK...here's to a SKINNY SAT! Check in tomorrow and let us know how you did everyone! Here we go........................:drinker:
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I will give it a try again this weekend although I'm a little worried since I will be going out for dinner on Saturday night. Plan to log some serious time at the gym earlier in the day.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I feel good about this week, Fab!!! I've been bugging a friend of mine (who's in ROCKIN' shape & is prettty easy on the eyes :laugh: :embarassed: :laugh: ) to be my trainer and he finally gave in. Haha!! Anyway, he gave me some tips and will be checking my progress. That, combined with shovelling snow, is why I'm hopeful for my weigh in. Good luck to everyone!!! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome back Astro! I went to a dinner last Sat. night and I ate only half of each thing I was served. Try it! Good for you planning an extra long workout. Remember to drink lots of water too! Good luck!:wink:

Skywalker: Congrats on a great week and a cute trainer!:smooched:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    ndf: There is no weight-reporting. You can let us know how your Sat. went at the end of the day or tomorrow. If you want to share your weight feel free. We are here for support! We are focusing on keeping it skinny on Sat. because that is a day that throws us off for the entire weekend. Let's begin strong!!!:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge! Think I'll give it a try....
    Have a good one, and thanks!:smile:

Jan AKA PoeRaven

20 lbs lost since 04 Jan 2010

Welcome! Wow, 20lbs since Jan 10! That's worth bragging about girl! Way to go!!!