Over halfway there w/ PICS

Options
deb3129
deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
I have hesitated to do this, because I was afraid that there was not really that much difference, but this morning I stepped on the scale and discovered I had finally hit the 100 pounds lost mark, so I decided it was time. I started my weight loss journey in March 2012 of this year at 338 pounds, and this morning I weighed in at 238. I still have a way to go, my goal weight is 155. But I am proud of what I have done so far. So, here it goes....

This is the only before picture I could find this morning. It is from quite a while back, but I think I probably weighed pretty much the same as I did when I started losing :

Fat.jpg

And this is me today, at 238:

MyFitnessPal.jpg

Thanks for looking! I feel like I have gotten my old life back, and have tons more energy to do the stuff I love. It has seemed really easy this time, I think I was just finally ready to make a change!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!