Dear Coworker - please go away!

Options

Replies

• guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I guess you're a lot nicer than me. We have someone similar (minus stalker parts) who happens to be a very angry individual. He's been carted out of the building twice for heart attacks, so I do everything I can to piss him off :) Third time's the charm right?
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    I saw this title and thought it was Moofey. Where is Moofey? Haven't seen a post in a while.

you said her name twice...don't say it again or she'll show up!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ... Why do you constantly blast bad 80's music...

Wait, there's BAD 80s music??? :noway:

that's the thing though.. I used to like the music, but when he blasts the same CD over and over again EVERY day.. It tends to make you hate the music :explode:
    BTW I was just kidding 'cause I'm stuck in the 80s myself :glasses:

Especially music from certain movies. They're great. And it doesn't really matter what "type" he played, I just don't want to hear the same 5 songs over and over again haha.
  • kellimr
    kellimr Posts: 69
    Options
    Lol OP your post made my day! Hawaiian shirts...ugh yuck! And the locking of your office door ~ totally have a similar guy down the hall from me! He TURNS my office light out even if I'm away from the office for 30 seconds. So ANNOYING ~ I am pretty sure the my company that makes millions of dollars a year can handle the extra electricity of my light being on for 30 seconds while I go photocopy...lol! Happy Friday!
  • jessmastrilli
    Options
    I saw this title and thought it was Moofey. Where is Moofey? Haven't seen a post in a while.

whos M*****? lol
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We have a new employee who is still in training. She is sitting in my cubicle (not at the moment of course) listening in on the phone calls so that she can learn the process, etc.
    She reads my emails over my shoulder, personal ones as well, and comments on them!!! She is also trying to talk to me and make comments on the phone call that I am on WHILE I am trying to listen to what our customer is saying. I'm bringing a roll of duct tape Monday!!!!
  • jessmastrilli
    Options
    Lol OP your post made my day! Hawaiian shirts...ugh yuck! And the locking of your office door ~ totally have a similar guy down the hall from me! He TURNS my office light out even if I'm away from the office for 30 seconds. So ANNOYING ~ I am pretty sure the my company that makes millions of dollars a year can handle the extra electricity of my light being on for 30 seconds while I go photocopy...lol! Happy Friday!

LOL I'm glad he doesn't turn out the lights! Happy Friday to you! :)
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I wish my co-workers would *show up* and do their work. One spends the entire shift on her phone and or in residents rooms sleeping/watching tv. The rest to do the absolute minimum they have to. There are days when I am doing the work of two Because I Care and it pisses me off that I feel this way. I cannot justify saying "those residents are not my responsibility" and doing what needs to be done for them. However I am *only* one person.

Sadly, those in charge Know All Of This, and do nothing.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    whos M*****? lol

Shhhhhh
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I feel for you. One of the mechanics at my work obviously does NOT own a stick of deodorant. It is so nasty, that when he's in my office for a mere 2 minutes, the smell lingers for an hour. I keep a can of air freshener by my desk to use when he leaves. What's more, is it appears as though he hasn't brushed his teeth in days. Or EVER. And he's married, with children. I've met her. She seems clean. Wtf?
  • StinkyWinkies
    Options
    That's pretty much what she said...

Who'd thought, dolphins. Gay rapists

They rape PEOPLE...

This is an "Urban Legend" people. NOT True.
  • LaylaJo
    LaylaJo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker that thinks hes a cowboy. wears cowboy clothes and shuffles his boots all day. if he walked any slower, he'd be dead. he never ever brushes his teeth and says that apples are natures toothbrush. ehh - never have seen him eat an apple either. he talks non-stop and if you try to walk away, he follows you. i've had to stop, turn around and say "please don't follow me into the bathroom". So, yeah - sometimes i go to the ladies room, just to get away. he was shocked that i have never seen the movie tombstone. his family dresses up like cowboys and watches it every night. and was shocked that we don't dress up and see movies. he was all giddy one day - the day true grit came out, he and his wife took off work to see the first showing - and she surprised him by going home and changing into her cowgirl dress.
    i could go on and on...

OMG the OP was funny, but this post made laugh while I was drinking, and that's not good when you're sick. Stuff comes out of your nose.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    So, to further derail this thread, I was at the dolphin habitat/prison at the Mirage in Las Vegas. They have two large pools and a couple small ones. The boys were in one large pool, and the females in the other; separated by a water-filled tunnel and two fences. So they could communicate and see and presumably smell the other pool, since they were connected.

The Alpha male hung out at the gate to the connecting tunnel all day. So protective was he, that they had to keep zinc oxide on his nose and top of his head because he stalked that tunnel.

The other two males were very amorous with each other, penises out, lots of rubbing, attempted penetration (I know- TMI.)

So now we've digressed to homosexual dolphin prison rape. But at the right end of the dolphin, at least. Sorry, OP.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker that started calling me after 10 pm with questions about work (knowing full well my son and I go to bed at 9 pm). Ignoring the calls didn't work!

So...I began returning her calls at 4 am when I wake up. There was a certain satisfaction in this:smile:

She finally stopped!! Sometimes shoving it right back in their face is the only thing that will work.
  • StinkyWinkies
    Options
    So, to further derail this thread, I was at the dolphin habitat/prison at the Mirage in Las Vegas. They have two large pools and a couple small ones. The boys were in one large pool, and the females in the other; separated by a water-filled tunnel and two fences. So they could communicate and see and presumably smell the other pool, since they were connected.

The Alpha male hung out at the gate to the connecting tunnel all day. So protective was he, that they had to keep zinc oxide on his nose and top of his head because he stalked that tunnel.

The other two males were very amorous with each other, penises out, lots of rubbing, attempted penetration (I know- TMI.)

So now we've digressed to homosexual dolphin prison rape. But at the right end of the dolphin, at least. Sorry, OP.

Cages birds of the same gender will "pair off" into a "dominant/submissive" pairing ie. one taking the male, one taking the female role...so will many (if not all) other animals...only Humans commit rape. Research it.
  • jessmastrilli
    Options
    I have a co-worker that started calling me after 10 pm with questions about work (knowing full well my son and I go to bed at 9 pm). Ignoring the calls didn't work!

So...I began returning her calls at 4 am when I wake up. There was a certain satisfaction in this:smile:

She finally stopped!! Sometimes shoving it right back in their face is the only thing that will work.

LOVE the 4am calls! Maybe I should start wearing Hawaiian shirts and blasting rap music all day long and start whistling every time I walk. Sounds good to me! :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options

Cages birds of the same gender will "pair off" into a "dominant/submissive" pairing ie. one taking the male, one taking the female role...so will many (if not all) other animals...only Humans commit rape. Research it.

Well, I was referring to the previous post. I think humans invented the term "prison rape" - it's natural for all creatures to desire sexual pleasure, and if they are among the same sex, of course they will pair up.
  • ellemoncada
    Options
    I have a coworker that's passive aggressive

I have a co-worker that's manic depressive
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options

LOVE the 4am calls! Maybe I should start wearing Hawaiian shirts and blasting rap music all day long and start whistling every time I walk. Sounds good to me! :)

It may not work...but you would have fun!!
  • jericamom
    jericamom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker that's passive aggressive

for the win