Whats your real name?

Options

Replies

• Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

I've always wondered how Winter (especilly so close to Christmas) babies and kids deal with it. Do most get double presents or jipped? Our anniversary is a couple days after Val Day and we always celebrate both together. But I guess that's not the same thing?

They get jipped, I'm a summer baby but my sister was born 12/23 and my husband 1/3 and people ALWAYS forget their birthdays. I've always made it a point that no matter how broke I am aroudn the holidays I ALWAYS at least get my sister a birthday present, even if it means she doesnt get a Christmas present, so she'll have something to open.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Melissa

When I was in high school I played the drums in marching band (DORK, I know...and loved it) and they all called me Mel B.
  • Nikiki
    Options
    I'm Nikki... well Nicole but only my Grandma called me Nicole.
  • Vallandingham
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mike. Michael when I am in trouble.

Road Dog when I'm riding.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<name is DAWN...I have cake business that I do at home part time, Dawns Cake Delights. That is why I am the cake lady. :)

My middle name is Dawn!!

Mine, too!!

Wow, I know a lot of Dawn's but not a lot of people with "Dawn" as a middle name...until now!!!!
    I have 2 cousins with Dawn as a middle name Brandy Dawn and Crystal Dawn.
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<name is DAWN...I have cake business that I do at home part time, Dawns Cake Delights. That is why I am the cake lady. :)

My middle name is Dawn!!

Mine, too!!

Wow, I know a lot of Dawn's but not a lot of people with "Dawn" as a middle name...until now!!!!

Wow, "Dawn" is more common than I thought...and, to add a little more sweet humor, I noticed your username is "memaw66" and I call my grandmother, "Mema", and she picked out my middle name!!!!!!:smooched:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options

My middle name is Dawn!!

Mine, too!!

I am Kimberly Dawn. But I go by Kim of course. Tried going by Kimberly but everyone always shortens it anyway so I gave up.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    <---- my name is Dawna

Thought I'd better post while "Dawn" was the hot subject. :happy:

got the whole Kick Like A Girl thing from a cute little motivational DVD I watched on a little girl playing soccer with boys. And...I like to do kick boxing...so I am a girl and I do kick...its pretty great.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My given name is Jacqueline.... but only my parents call me that.

I'm Jackie mostly but i really prefer 'Jax' :happy:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Melissa

When I was in high school I played the drums in marching band (DORK, I know...and loved it) and they all called me Mel B.

Hey! I was in the band too and loved it!!! Clarinet for me. :laugh:

-beck
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options

Wow!! Another Crystal Dawn!! Together it means "clear break of day." It always makes me think of a really pretty sunrise. :happy:

**edit for spelling**
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Melissa

Hey! I was in the band too and loved it!!! Clarinet for me. :laugh:

-beck

My hubby plays clarinet!!
  • Nikiki
    Options

Wow!! Another Crystal Dawn!! Together it means "clear break of day." It always makes me think of a really pretty sunrise. :happy:

**edit for spelling**

Aw you have such a nice meaning for your name!! my name's meaning is just... odd: Nicole Smith Neville (yes smith is my middle name, it was mom's maiden name, Neville is my maiden name) it means: Victorious Blacksmith of the New Town.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My name is April (no I wasn't born in April, born in August) and my wedding anniversary is August 15.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    My real honest name is Gilbert. No, not that lame-O from revenge of the nerds,,, he's a distant relative.

Thank god for CSI,,, the name "Gil" has some pahache nowadays. Almost makes up for the teasing in grade school.
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Rebecca!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    My real honest name is Gilbert. No, not that lame-O from revenge of the nerds,,, he's a distant relative.

Thank god for CSI,,, the name "Gil" has some pahache nowadays. Almost makes up for the teasing in grade school.

Everyone calls my dad "Gil" because it is a shortened version of my maiden name - Gilchrist.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Veronica

I picked gutterball because I pretty much suck at everything
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Veronica

I picked gutterball because I pretty much suck at everything
    That's not true. Nobody sucks at everything.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options

You mean you weren't as witty as you are now? I have a hard time seeing you take some bratty grade school harassing with that wit of yours! I'd like to see them try to dish that out now.... :happy: