Mikes Daily Rant 10/19/2012 Topic: F¥€K the Fruit

Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Forum Staff

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    That's hilarious... but you didn't have any food that I would eat, except the coffee. lol Nope I never "cheat" either and I think your sabotage is justified. Besides, it's always someone's own personal choice what they do or do not put in their mouth. :drinker:
  • Yes! Good for you mike. :-)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Brilliantly evil social manipulation. Love it.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Hilarious
    tumblr_lxaugkicDV1qjgrsl.gif
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    lmao this is awesome...
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    OWNED!!! LOL!!!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    TOO FUNNY!!!!!!! Love the daily rants!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    A month old, damn, I wish you hung around to see if they opened and smelled them and then went eff it why not before eating them. Man, I'm the guy who steals the left over fruit at the end of the day when everyone leaves it there. We use to get all type of pastries and what nots and a basket of fruit, me and this one lady were the only ones who would even touch the fruit.
  • LuckyTerrier
    LuckyTerrier Posts: 73 Member
    Wow that is so funny! I can definitely see people (even on a diet) choosing donuts over fruit. But when they knew the donuts were 1 month old?!?! That's crazy.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    thank you Mike for the donut.... wait... i didnt get one *pouts* :sad:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    thispleasesme.gif
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    That is priceless. Well done to you on your commitment to a healthy lifestyle. I am so proud of you.
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    I wonder if this has anything to do with location or type of workplace? If you did the exact same thing here the fruit would have went first and there is always left over donuts if the option of fruit is given. I'm in Phoenix AZ typical office place for the record//Added: as part of a healthy workplace initiative our company provides free fruit of varying type each day during the snack hours 9-11am 2-5 pm. (love my job)
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Krispy Kreme I would have taken the donuts also and maybe a fruit for later.
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Wow! That's freaking awesome! You're the devil we all secretly wish we had the b@lls to be!

In my office you would've been carting home 4 boxes of doughnuts. I never thought about it before but I'm seeing now how lucky I am to be surrounded by like minded, health driven people.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    I could so go for a fresh pear right now.
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    bump to read later. I'm sure it's funny!
  • That's awesome! haha
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    In my work the preference seems to be for bananas, if available, then biscuits (cookies), then the oranges/apples. You have to make it to break on time for a banana, by the end the biscuits are gone, but there is always a load of messy, time-inefficient oranges. If I have time I get some paper towels and eat an orange, but that happens a lot less often than biscuits.

There's a seasonal element too. At the new year and over the summer, there are biscuits left over, as it's diet season :laugh:

(Yes, I do, really, care about biscuits so much that I have analysed all of this :blushing:)
This discussion has been closed.