• Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Not OP, but I'll deliver:

Sq4T8.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I was really curious about the sexy pants!!!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    BOOOO!! I came in just to see said sexy pants :grumble:
  • hdprice333
    Options
    Yes, avoiding Apple because everyone else uses makes no more sense than using Apple because everyone else uses it.
    I'm an Apple man, but if I weren't I would chose the Samsung Galaxy III
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    boring........
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I DEMAND TO SEE SEXY PANTS
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    1. Your grammer sucks
    2. WTF?
    3. Oh, that's right...IDGAF
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    NO to Sprint.

YESSS to GS3.The Galaxy Nexus is lovely too
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    1. Your grammer sucks
    2. WTF?

Quoting for irony.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I thought this was another thread dedicated to me. Slightly disappointed.
  • MissyMissy18
    Options
    However, a fitness site forum is perhaps not the best place to dicuss this topic. I would head over to Reddit if I were you. There is a HUGE Android subreddit full of folks who would love to help you out.
  • MissyMissy18
    Options
    1. Your grammer sucks
    2. WTF?

Quoting for irony.

Haha what's worse? incorrect spelling, or incorrect grammar? Hmmmmmmm..
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I have Verizon and I love them...had Sprint and HATED them...I am a Droid Girl tho..not that I dont like Apple...just havent been able to switch from Droid. But w/the carriers...I def dont recommend Sprint...
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Samsung S3 is the best fone on the market just now. read up on it!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Not OP, but I'll deliver:

Sq4T8.jpg
    Now those are sexy pants!!:bigsmile: :love: :tongue:
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    the galaxy siii is a great phone it is huge and clear that is what i am going to upgrade to with verizon plus they have it in 4 colors now white brown black and blue i am so excited
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    A few months ago, I dumped the two year contract cell phone method and went for the prepaid with one of the two best major carriers. Saved about $100.00/month by taking a $50.00 per month flat fee, unlimited everything plan (NO smart phones permitted). I have a nice slide-out keyboard for texting and a decent screen to watch videos, etc. & surf the web. Think about it. Do you REALLY need to have a computer in your pocket?
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I hate Sprint and have had Verizon for years now. Verizon has treated us much, much better.

I also have and love my Iphone. It's the only smart phone I've had so I can't compare it to any others. I don't understand not wanting one just because others like it? Seems kindof counter productive.
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Here are some good advice articles that should help you:

http://androidandme.com/2012/09/smartphones-2/best-unlocked-android-phone-for-any-budget-september-2012/

http://androidandme.com/2012/10/news/7-things-you-should-know-about-pre-paid-smartphone-service-before-you-switch/

To be honest, I would avoid signing a contract with Sprint right now unless you have stellar service in your area and don't travel outside of that zone too much. They are in the middle of a transitional period and their 3g is slow with 4g being nonexistent in most areas. If you hate your phone/service you are also stuck with a device that is useless as it's tied to Sprint.

The current best best is to go unlocked and try one of the prepaid providers. If you don't like it, you can freely switch at any time and your phone will keep it's value if you decide to sell eventually.
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The Samsung Galaxy S3 is an awesome phone. It is fast, powerful and stable. I would recommend it to anyone.