I need more friends that have similar goals as me

Options
Now, of course I am open to ALL friends as I believe you can never have too many, so if you're the total opposite of me but still want to be friends by all means add me, I will accept everyone!:smile: That being said, it would really help it if I could "meet" some people who weight about the same as me, have similar weight loss goals, same age, etc. I am 24 years old, around 260 pounds with about 100 pounds to lose. My diary is public and it would help me a lot to have friends who had open diaries as well (again, I won't not be your friend if you have a "closed" diary!) So if any of this sounds like you and you wanna be friends, add me! If none of this sounds like you but you wanna be friends, add me!:smile:

Replies

• BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We are the same age, and although our goals may have different numbers we can still be beneficial! My food is open as is exercise!
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I am always looking for new people to help out and to help me out
    I started at 218 and want to get to 160 so feel free to add me :)
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm older than you but our goals are the same, so feel free to add me (and I may be chronologically 41, but inside I am 23 and wondering what the heck happened lol) My diary is viewable to friends...and I personally eat vegan, but not one to judge others choices either :)
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am a bit older than you, but need to lose around the same amount of weight. My diary is also open as I find it's nice to compare with others.
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey there :)

I'm 24, 208, (my heaviest was 238), and would like to lose around 60lbs. I have an open diary if you'd like to take a look at it. I've lost 16lbs in the last 2 months and really hope to lose another 12 by mid-December. Good luck to you :)
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 25 and was once just lbs shy of 200 lbs. I lost 65 lbs, but sadly gained about 20 back. I'm back on the grover and am a supportive friend. :)
  • AEFidgets
    AEFidgets Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm 32 and 209lbs. Looking to drop about 80lbs. My diary is open to friends. Welcome to MFP!
  • targetweighless
    targetweighless Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I weigh 238 looking to get rid of 100lbs feel free to add me
  • Persa
    Persa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends too! Please add me.
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you... mine's public :)
  • Stila562
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm 25 years old. starting weight 255 and 219 atm.
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    Our goals are super similar! I didn't realize how close our numbers are AND We're already friends :-)
    Lets do this!
  • zaladog
    Options
    Hello....our age is different but goals are pretty much the same. I started out at 260 and have lost 7lbs in 4wks, not to happy with that but it's a start. I'm noticing clothes fitting different and I'm getting compliments so even though the scales not moving how I'd like my body making changes.....would love some friends on here for support add me!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like

SW : 285
    CW : 234
    GW : 185

And I'm 24 . Always looking for more friends!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm at around 230 and also want to lose 100 lbs. Oh and I'm about to be 21..so we're pretty similar. I'll add ya. :D

Anyone else, please feel free to add me. I could use some more friends. :flowerforyou:
  • mzcooley
    Options
    Hey I started around that weight as well I need friends on this journey as well to keep me encourage so join me as a friend I at 211 now looking to lose more.
  • mzcooley
    Options
    I will be your friend just join with me we can help each other.
  • LeanInThirteen
    LeanInThirteen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends with similar goals as well. Age doesn't matter. I'm a mom of 8 month old twins and looking to lose 50-60 lbs. Feel free to add me as your friend.