Who's dressing up for Halloween?

Options
2»

Replies

• djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am going to a costume optional Halloween party so I think I will attempt to dress up. I am so poor though so I am trying to think of CHEAP ideas (like, 5 dollars) and I think I'm going to go as a Price is Right contestant.
  • AshS1050
    AshS1050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm going as (where in the world is...) Carmen SanDiego. Just got my costume today.
  • annathomas88
    annathomas88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Meg Griffin.

Awesome!!
  • cdsherer
    Options
    My profile picture is my last year costume of a referee (House Party). I was smaller then or that black got me looking slimmer.
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games
  • annathomas88
    annathomas88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a "Todders and Tiaras" little pageant girl and my boyfriend is going to be my overly excited pageant mom!! I can not wait!! I'm more excited about his costume than my own. I went to the thrift store and bought him a pink valor track suit, with the help from some glitter glue and #1 Mom pins it is going to be ridiculous!!!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I are going to be dressed up as witches giving out candy. I can't wait, I love seeing all of the little kids all dressed up.
  • dbroomy
    dbroomy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everyone in my house dresses up for Halloween. This year may plan (as long as I don't procrastinate) is to be a derivative of one of my favorite video game characters. Anyone heard of "Red Dead" ? Well I'm jamaican, so instead i'm going to be Dread Dead. No on in my house that it was funny, but I like it. I'm bald so I'm going to need to a wig.
  • LadyBuell
    LadyBuell Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm going as ragweed. I have green sweats that I wore a couple years ago when I went as "deer corn".
    deercorn.jpg
    I'm gong to wrap leaves around my legs and pin yellow wash rags to the top and make a head band with more yellow rags. I plan on carrying a basket with eye drops, allergy medicine and tissues.

Last year I went as Marge Simpson.
    diannia_clawson-1.jpg
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    at my job we are my team is doing a theme: Alice in Wonderland. Im going as the Cheshire Cat. just gunna find a striped purple shirt, but the real kick is face paint. gunna paint a smile from ear to ear!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm being Katniss from the Hunger Games!

OMG SO AM I!!!!!
  • idlehandsx
    idlehandsx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am =D I'm going as a broken porcelain doll.

I've already been practicing haha.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc4cxa1S041roy8pyo1_500.jpg
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i usually do my Jason Voorhees every year...its quite fun going out to the bars dressed up like this :)

jason05.jpg

jason06.jpg
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am!!!! I am going as a sailor. I just need to find some red hgh heels to seal the deal!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am! Got a Halloween party to go to (Halloween is getting bigger here in Australia!) and it'll be my first time going dressed up in costume!

Bought a costume that looks like an evil Priest/Cleric from Medieval times and want to get some face painting/make up done too :p
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow, the face paint and marge simpson are awesome!

I am going to be a Flapper this year. My sister gave me her costume from a couple years ago and with a few adjustments it fits great!
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm totally dressing up for halloween!

My halloween outfit has been my goal outfit for the last couple months to drop ten pounds

costume.jpg

I'm dang close!!

Going bar hopping!!