Friday--- Office Pranks?

Options

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Man I have the most boring coworkers EVER!

I'm am TOTALLY taping a coworker's phone for April Fool's day. He's older, and horribly unobservant and he gets SO MAD when *technology* doesn't work correctly (it's so always a user error). :laugh: I know I'll give myself away as soon as I hear him griping about it but OMG it's going to be so funny. I'm nearly in tears just thinking about it now.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    "WHILE YOU WERE OUT:

URGENT -
    Jennifer Johnson
    867-5309
    Ask for 'Jenny'
    "

Here it's a plumbing company. Who knows what it is where you live.

haha..yesssss...Tommy TuTone!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    I am the first person that gets to work everyday. Some of the guys out in the service department put one of those motion-activated, life-size Santas in the breakroom where we punch in and out after I had left for the day. So when I came in....all alone, in the dark the next morning the stupid thing started dancing around and singing really loud. I damn near took it's head off with my purse I was so scared:laugh:

Haha..this one is a good one. We have these human sized cardboard cut outs...I think when I'm the first one to arrive on Monday (which I usually am). I'm going to stick this on the other side of the door... its usually pretty dark in here...we don't turn on all the lights until we're about ready to open. So, I usually just turn my office light on. He's going to pee in his pants!! hahahaha...I hope I can contain myself..hahaha
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    You could put a note on one of the guys cars.
    "Sorry I hit your car, no damage"

I had this done to me, and the look I got on the highway home made me wonder. Not until I got home did my fiancee tell me that I had something attached to my license plate.

Piece of paper nicely cut and write something like "<make of car> Sucks" or " I wear a dress on Fridays" you catch the drift.

Thing is nobody checks their license plate when they get in their car.
    So you can get all the guys in one day.

HAHA...I'm going to try to think of something to write on a piece of paper to stick to his truck. He's got this big souped up truck and think's its the bomb & super manly, so I'm going to do something along the lines of "Hannah Montana is my HERO"..haha.. since he always talks about how he hates his little girls watching that show. Haha...oh man, these ideas are making me laugh.... I love Fridays
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    These are great.

I suggest taking all the holes (chad) from the hole punches and spreading them in their drawers and over their desk. They will be finding them forever.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

I had this done to me, and the look I got on the highway home made me wonder. Not until I got home did my fiancee tell me that I had something attached to my license plate.

Piece of paper nicely cut and write something like "<make of car> Sucks" or " I wear a dress on Fridays" you catch the drift.

HAHA...I'm going to try to think of something to write on a piece of paper to stick to his truck. He's got this big souped up truck and think's its the bomb & super manly, so I'm going to do something along the lines of "Hannah Montana is my HERO"..haha.. since he always talks about how he hates his little girls watching that show. Haha...oh man, these ideas are making me laugh.... I love Fridays

hahahah that is hysterical!!! hannah montana! omg make sure its girly colors and get creative use glitters! hahahahahaha
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options

hahahah that is hysterical!!! hannah montana! omg make sure its girly colors and get creative use glitters! hahahahahaha

do you think the cops will pull him over because his license plate number is obstructed? Haha..
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Maybe put "HONK AT ME" on the license plate - ?? :)
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ever watch the office and the pranks Jim pulls on Dwight?

A couple favs:

Put some of his office supplies in Jello - like stapler

Forwarded all Dwight's calls to his phone...including his cell phone.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    If you have a breakroom tape the lil sprayer on the sink and when it is turned on the sprayer will spray all over him. I do this to my husband sometimes at home. :devil:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    hire one of those signing telegrams to congratulate one of the guys on their upcoming breast augmentation. Or if you're really bold, his penis enlargment!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I had a co-worker dump glitter all over my desk & chair...do you know how long it takes to clean up glitter?!?! :huh: I'm still finding it 3yrs later....
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    Ever watch the office and the pranks Jim pulls on Dwight?

A couple favs:

Put some of his office supplies in Jello - like stapler

Forwarded all Dwight's calls to his phone...including his cell phone.

I am obsessed with the Office! I love that show!! I got an idea from the Christmas episode where Jim wraps all of Dwights things with wrapping paper. I did that to my co-worker's computer & chair....but I took the back off his chair...so when he sat down there wasn't a back on it...and he pretty much fell backwards. I loved that prank!

I love the episode "Conflict Resolution" where they go through Dwight's complain box of all the things Jim has done to him. Haha.... I would LOVE to pull off the heavy phone receiver thing...but I can't seem to find anyway to make the phone any heavier...haha..dang it! Oh man, I'm going to have to watch that episode tonight!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    If you have a breakroom tape the lil sprayer on the sink and when it is turned on the sprayer will spray all over him. I do this to my husband sometimes at home. :devil:
    :laugh: We used to do this in the dorms in college, people get furious! Sad that it made me laugh so hard at their anger. :tongue:
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    hire one of those signing telegrams to congratulate one of the guys on their upcoming breast augmentation. Or if you're really bold, his penis enlargment!

haha.......a singing telegram...haha.. what? Hold the phone..haha..I've never heard of this!! Is it a type of company that does something?? Hahahahaha... this would be funny. Even if they called his phone at work..and left a message...haha.. he would turn so red.
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is awesome!!!:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :laugh: We used to do this in the dorms in college, people get furious! Sad that it made me laugh so hard at their anger. :tongue:

Our's at home is black, so I use a black hair band to hold it down, it blends in well!!!!!
  • April0815
    Options

I start laughing before my husband does it. It's even funnier when I tape it and it takes him a lil while before he turns it on and I forget about it. One day I did it and forgot about it and was reading when he turned it on and started hollering it was soooo funny.
  • April0815
    Options

Our's at home is black, so I use a black hair band to hold it down, it blends in well!!!!!

Our's is black too. I use to put the hair band but he started looking for it so now I put clear scotch tape and you can't tell it's on there.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    Ok everyone...these are so great...i love them! I am a total prankster... even to my husband.

The other night my hubby forgot to put the toilet seat down in the middle of the night...and I about fell in!!!

So...the next day to get him back..haha.. I got into the car in the parking lot of the grocery store... locked the doors (I had the keys) and texted him and said "Dance." He started making little dance moves to get my approval...but nope...I wanted more... I wanted the sprinkler and the running-man. He got this look on his face- sooo priceless- basically like ' You have GOT to be kidding me'..hahaha.. and then...I watched him dance. And then I unlocked the doors. He was soo embarrassed...but we were both laughing so hard afterwards. Now...I'm scared.

Haha..just had to share