Are there any gamers on here?

Options

Replies

• jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've found that one of the hardest things about weight loss has been that exercise really cuts in to my already limited gaming time. I was just wondering if there were many other gamers on here. Feel free to add me, regardless. I could use the encouragement :)
    I am a gamer. I perfer my health and my looks for that matter over any game.

That's the attitude I've adopted this year too. Wish I had a lot sooner but.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My restday (today) will now be my gaming and TV catchup day! Eve Online is my particular poison!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    My restday (today) will now be my gaming and TV catchup day! Eve Online is my particular poison!

Eve, eh? I only have one thing to ask you...CFC, SoCo, or HBC? ;)
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I stopped exercising and dieting the month after Guild Wars 2, was released.
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options

Ahh EVE... I miss blobbing :laugh:
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    I stopped exercising and dieting the month after Guild Wars 2, was released.

Friend on my basketball wanted me to play that with him... He's missed 3 games since it came out...
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Damn Eve online!

That is what got me into trouble!

Everyday, I would get off of work and go get:

1. Large Ice Coffee with extra sugar
    2. Multiple Coffee Rolls

My corp was on the west coast (Ixion Defence Systems), so I was 3 hours ahead. It was great times and I made some great friends. I did that for a little under 2 years. I was an excellent tackler (Lachesis 4Tw!). Damn I loved that game.

I recently tried to get back into it and it was an epic fail.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    Damn Eve online!

2. Multiple Coffee Rolls

My corp was on the west coast (Ixion Defence Systems), so I was 3 hours ahead. It was great times and I made some great friends. I did that for a little under 2 years. I was an excellent tackler (Lachesis 4Tw!). Damn I loved that game.

Hell, I just started playing a few months ago. I haven't enjoyed a game this much...well, ever. It's funny that you mention Ixion...they were the first owners of our current space in nullsec when the sov mechanics were introduced. Dotlan ftw. :) I enjoy going back through the systems we currently hold and getting a rough idea of the history.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Me and my BF have been playing Boarderlands 2 lately.. anyone else?
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    Damn Eve online!

2. Multiple Coffee Rolls

Hell, I just started playing a few months ago. I haven't enjoyed a game this much...well, ever. It's funny that you mention Ixion...they were the first owners of our current space in nullsec when the sov mechanics were introduced. Dotlan ftw. :) I enjoy going back through the systems we currently hold and getting a rough idea of the history.

I miss playing EVE but I'd spend so much time on it. Pretty sure the only times I wasn't connected during the hell caging of 6VDT and more recently VFK was during the scheduled downtime. 15 minutes of non-stop **** jokes.. <3 DekCo :p
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just now logged off my game because my back couldn't take it any longer. Sucks to get old and broke down. :brokenheart:
  • tenkesh
    tenkesh Posts: 81
    Options
    Me and my BF have been playing Boarderlands 2 lately.. anyone else?

Yep, BL2 is awesome! I am a gamer too. Used to be really addicted for several years, but now have gotten over it and just use games as a filler. I work 3 or 4 days a week max and my social life is pretty quiet, so I got quite a lot of free time and it has to be filled up one way or another.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    Damn Eve online!

2. Multiple Coffee Rolls

I miss playing EVE but I'd spend so much time on it. Pretty sure the only times I wasn't connected during the hell caging of 6VDT and more recently VFK was during the scheduled downtime. 15 minutes of non-stop **** jokes.. <3 DekCo :p

Ahh, if you're DekCo, we're neut. I'm in Jadecougar's alliance (Li3 Federation) over in Querious, so it's unlikely we'd run into each other anyway. ;)
  • anjydarling
    Options
    Hey I'm a gamer.
    Xbox and PC are my two major platforms, just like a lot of others here. MMORPGs are always a favorite. But right now I'm addicted to Minecraft on the Xbox 360. The update just came out about 3 days ago and my god, I've been hooked on creative mode with an actual controller. Assassin's creed series, Halo, COD, Resident Evil (# 2 is the best hands down. One of the few PS games I love.) 99 Nights, Skyrim, Perfect World, Star wars Old Republic, list goes on. With all of this fun it is really hard to pull yourself away to exercise and do all the healthy much needed stuff. But what I do is I do stretches and exercises while I play. Stand up in a stretched out position, switch it up after every kill or quest. Squats, Some figure 8 belly dancing moves, mix it up haha.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Yep a gamer here..... all 37 years of me.... and I've managed to squeeze weight loss into it as well. 37 weeks tomorrow & 31kg gone. It's not hard if you want to really do it.
  • cheshireau
    Options
    I do. Finally got a broadband connection and am now connected to the PSN network. I like a lot of FPS ie Max Payne, Bioshock Batman series. I don't know how to add people and all that jazz but.
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft.....someone had to say it
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

How are those Neopets and Pandas working out? ;)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

YAY finally.... I was worried I'd be shot down for saying that one. My 19yo son & I play together on that one.... hell I am a pro at that one. I blame Nova & the Danz :P
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    I have played MMORPG's, but mostly now I play EVE when I have the time, which is rare...check the sig for the Charon!