logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your journey sounds like an awesome journey! Challenging yet you did it!! Congrats on the big weight-loss, your confidence must be over the top now!! I can tell from your pictures and story that you are a funny and fantastic person! You have proved that anything is possible....Sky is the limit!! :)
  • scrapin2do
    Options
    incredible story, thanks for the inspiration. :D
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    great story & very motivational wtg
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    just wow. wow.
  • Kali_Dreams
    Options
    Omggggggg!!!! AMAZING
  • emmarox18
    Options
    I just got started and reading your blog has really inspired me. I want to congratulate you on your great weight loss accomplishment, you look great! I would also like to thank you for sharing your story with us, truly makes me believe that I can do the same and I will. :)
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You rock! You have a great sense of humor and should be stoked with your accomplishment.
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Loved your story and congrats, you did great!
  • U81fA1th
    U81fA1th Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and you are totally amazing too !!!! Thanks for the extra motivation. Cheers :drinker:
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great story, very impressive, I love reading success stories!! You look great!!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow...you were obviously a great guy before this journey started. Your focus and motivation is inspiring. Amazing resuls!

And the photo of your mud run makes it look like so much fun!

Bravo!
  • Tldga3
    Tldga3 Posts: 1
    Options
    SO COOL! thanks for sharing your story.
  • Findingmyathlete
    Findingmyathlete Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome! You inspire me to continue. Thank you for sharing. You're a funny guy and a great writer.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story, wonderful sense of humor, and dedication with us.

And you look amazing!!

Your MFP friends are lucky to have you in their corner!
  • Deebx
    Deebx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just wow! So inspiring! You are right, we have to find time to take care of ourselves!
  • Kashaea
    Kashaea Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing progress! You look amazing! You should be proud! I love a story in pics :)
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Your post made me smile the whole way through! What an inspiration and what a great sounding guy you are!

Great job and you look amazing.
  • korngrl
    Options
    lmfao wtg man
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You're a completely different looking person, amazing!!!

Kudos to you on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!