Are there any gamers on here?

Options

Replies

• damianpurvis
    damianpurvis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I game pretty much every day, it's a good way for me to wind down at the end of the day. On weekdays I usually have my meals in me, my exercise done, and then I play for an hour or so. On the weekend, I play in the morning since I still get up before dawn. Then once it's nice enough out I go outside and do yard work until I am either done, too tired, or the weather makes me go in.

It can be hard balancing your diet, exercise, work, kids, wife and raid schedule all at once. :laugh: Once you get into a grove it's easy.
  • zigeuner62
    Options
    Big gamer here. Oblivion, Dragon Age Origins, The Witcher, and Skyrim are favs at the moment.
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm a game-addict. I'm on Guild Wars 2 since the Beta-tests, and I can spend hours per day on this game. And when I'm not on GW2, I play other games... ^^

Anyway I always find a moment to do my workout everyday. I usually walk from school instead of taking the bus and before I turn on my PC I do my workout (30minutes a day; my guildies can't even do a dungeon during this time ^^)
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I game more - I do the static bike and only allow myself to game whilst I'm doing that...
  • sammyanther777
    Options
    I game when I can. WoW. I also do battleground aerobics which I find hilarious... Basically jumping around like a loony whilst I wait in the BG queue :-)
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    *stands up* I'm a LoL addict... to the extent where me and my friends had a world championships final party.

Yeah between weight loss, uni and work I literally never have time to play anymore. My friends who play have now coined me a 'lifer' because I don't spend enough time on it.
    If anyone knows any exercises that can be done whilst gaming I'd love to hear about them XD
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    gamer here...xbox 360 GT same as mfp name. Play Madden,CoD,Ghost Recon on xbox, but my true love are retro video games, Defender, Robotron, asteroids, missile command, galaga etc :-)
  • kikalia
    kikalia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i both my boyfriend and i game a lot ... ps3 ... i work out on my lunch break for 30 a day then shower, eat and run back to work. its rough but if i dont, i wont haha ... my boyfriend doesnt at all but needs to. i also play just dance so its gaming and fitness. they have a fitness mode. good luck!
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow and the new star wars. Hvent played because I haven't got the money. lol
  • StevenHaley
    Options
    Pro Evolution Soccer for me. Also Championship Manager 01/02 and one online browser game called Grepolis which can take you away.

Evo is the game of all games for me though.
  • ashleydillinger
    ashleydillinger Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I play when I can, primarily LoL right now when I have the spare time.

Me too. I give myself a quick 30-45 minutes for a match a day. Still get my gaming in without wasting hours on it!
  • chefyego
    chefyego Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yeah ps3 battlefeild 2 & 3 medal of honor modern warfare 2 & 3
    between nightshift and gym miss gaming so spend 1 dayoff solid gaming and another watching nfl
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Gaming was how I got fat! I don't game as much as I used to, I just dabble occasionally.
  • mrslachance
    Options
    Yeah, passionate gamer here. I also develop games, so I'm pretty much all about games.

Anything to do with Bethesda, BioWare, etc. usually tend to be favourites (especially in the 2000s), I play RPG's and Adventure games mostly but I also play online games, WoW being one of them,(ssshhh). Too many games to name to be honest, as I play about everything you can find on Steam or in the shops... Will get GW2 once I get the money for it. It's not been a problem for my weight loss, but snacking while gaming in the past is probably one reason I put weight on in the first place ;)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    LOVE games! I haven't been too motivated to play as of late, but I'm trying to finish playing Skyward Sword.
  • ashleydillinger
    ashleydillinger Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    *stands up* I'm a LoL addict... to the extent where me and my friends had a world championships final party.

Yeah between weight loss, uni and work I literally never have time to play anymore. My friends who play have now coined me a 'lifer' because I don't spend enough time on it.
    If anyone knows any exercises that can be done whilst gaming I'd love to hear about them XD

Don't be ashamed! My husband brought home snacks the night of the finals and we sat and watched them together. Most fun I've had in a while!
  • StevenHaley
    Options
    . It's not been a problem for my weight loss, but snacking while gaming in the past is probably one reason I put weight on in the first place ;)

Agreed! Beer, pizza and Evo!
  • kikalia
    kikalia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    anyone else looking forward to the new MOH or COD BO 2 (for zombies lol) add me on MFP and PSN!!!! AMANDALYNN27 support in multiple places lol
  • Jimdiw
    Jimdiw Posts: 3
    Options
    It's pretty easy to just spend hours gaming instead of doing anything else! I'm playing 2k13 until halo 4 comes out.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My restday (today) will now be my gaming and TV catchup day! Eve Online is my particular poison!
    Damn Eve online!

That is what got me into trouble!

Everyday, I would get off of work and go get:

1. Large Ice Coffee with extra sugar
    2. Multiple Coffee Rolls

My corp was on the west coast (Ixion Defence Systems), so I was 3 hours ahead. It was great times and I made some great friends. I did that for a little under 2 years. I was an excellent tackler (Lachesis 4Tw!). Damn I loved that game.

I recently tried to get back into it and it was an epic fail.

Hell, I just started playing a few months ago. I haven't enjoyed a game this much...well, ever. It's funny that you mention Ixion...they were the first owners of our current space in nullsec when the sov mechanics were introduced. Dotlan ftw. :) I enjoy going back through the systems we currently hold and getting a rough idea of the history.

I miss playing EVE but I'd spend so much time on it. Pretty sure the only times I wasn't connected during the hell caging of 6VDT and more recently VFK was during the scheduled downtime. 15 minutes of non-stop **** jokes.. <3 DekCo :p

Ahh, if you're DekCo, we're neut. I'm in Jadecougar's alliance (Li3 Federation) over in Querious, so it's unlikely we'd run into each other anyway. ;)

Don't be so sure of that! You know how it is, not blue, shoot it! Unless of course you're in TEST where they bubble their own fleets on a stargate :p

DekCo might not do an official deployment to Querious, but doesn't stop a group of alliances heading over to look for good fights like the original plan was with Delve :p