I'll admit it, I'm vain.

Options
2»

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one. XD

I'm hesitant to admit it because it really does feel like no one else is doing it for the same reasons I am. Haha. There's a reason I only watch my calories and nothing else: I'm a narcissist and I need to look the way I do in my head.

I'm sure just eating less in general will cut down on all the junky stuff I shouldn't be eating so... whatever! Everything else is bonus points~

Don't worry, I do the same. I want to wear shorts for the first time in my adult life without feeling like my thighs are applauding me as I walk. I also want to wear skirts and sweater dresses.
    Agh, seriously! Thiiiighs are the worst. All my jeans are in tatters thanks to those mofos. >\

Same here! I refused to get bigger jeans when I gained weight, so I have thigh blowouts galore. I feel like I naturally hold more of my weight in my thighs, so they're my biggest concern. If they're big but muscular, I have no problem. If they're big and flabby, I do.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    GOD NO!!

I am in a healthy bmi already, but I was bloody confident, lean and sexy at 110 pounds!!!!
    I eat healthily anyway, but it's definitely more about how I look hahah
  • SinisterMinister
    Options
    Vanity has great biproducts... health and physical fitness... which give you energy and confidence...
    So like yourself, and work hard for yourself!!!!! That is why there are so many mirrors in gyms. Everyone sees their flaws when they look at themselves in the mirror. The trick is to be determined enough to change the flaws you can control and not just be upset because you aren't perfect. So work hard and like yourself!!!!!
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    From my profile

Why I Want To Get In Shape

Sick of looking like this. I work in the leisure industry and I am the largest at work, by a long way. I want to look like I belong there because I am good at my job and will not be judged by my size any more.

Simple as that for me.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Nope. I can't wait to skinny and hawt!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Welcome to life. We're all vain.
  • jangyxox
    Options
    Well it says on my profile I want to look good in a bikini...
    but really I WANT TO LOOK HOT NAKED.

Pretty much one of the only reason I exercise & eat healthy.
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want hot abs :P but I'm willing to watch what I eat to be able to get to that
  • s_wicked
    s_wicked Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!!! I'm vain and ambitious! I want to enjoy shopping again and i'm chasing a man 12 years my junior!
  • JCasison
    JCasison Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "We don’t think there’s something wrong about feeling good all because you look good. It’s a different story though if you feel good yet you look like someone who the cat dragged in. Beauty and confidence come hand in hand. Add to that impeccable wit and charm, who can resist you?..." The way I see it, being vain adds to being "likeable" in more ways than one. Have you ever noticed success around people who take care of themselves?n Hence, vanity allows people to be the best version of themselves. I hope this helps! =P
  • redlibby
    Options
    Naturall I do want to be healthy but my my aim is to look good! Dream of buying skinny jeans and bikins!
  • krystleeanne
    krystleeanne Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    heck yes! I want to look my sexiest and I think it's absolutely fine to want that.
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yess, that is my #1 reason - but I do think that looking better will give you the confidence to be more sociable, energetic, and proactive in life. So, my totally superficial reason is, at least, supported my deeper ones, haha.
  • JCasison
    JCasison Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just sayin', there is not a person out there that doesn’t care about how they look. It may not be a priority for many, but anyone would choose to change something or other "IF" it required no sacrifices.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Just sayin', there is not a person out there that doesn’t care about how they look. It may not be a priority for many, but anyone would choose to change something or other "IF" it required no sacrifices.

Whatchu mean I can't look like Arnold in his prime AND enjoy a dozen donuts per day?...hmm, **** it, I want donuts.

Priorities make the world go 'round. ;)
  • nfrewin
    nfrewin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank god there are other vain b!tche$ out there, I was begining to think I was alone! I could use some more "friends" to keep me accountable, so please add me if you will. Soon we will all have fabulous butts and wear our skinny jeans proudly.

Now I am going to go finish my cocktail...(don't judge, I logged it). Hmmm, how much vitamin A is in Rum do you think?

Ditto!!!
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im with ya sista'
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I'm vain too, I want to look good out of my clothing, that is my goal, any health benefits are just icing on the cake!
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh, and when I get to my goal weight, or close to it, I'm going to order a pizza and answer the door wearing nothing but a T Shirt and undies. That delivery person won't even want a tip after a show like that.

Oh boy, you're soooo funny!!! I'm sure you will and I wish I coumd be there to see the face of the poor delivery person!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: