30 lbs down in 8 weeks!!!

Options
AHHHHH IM SOOOO HAPPY! My first time posting pictures so bare with me. I'm 20, 5'5.. My SW was 242. Today I'm 212. Holllllllla;) I didn't even realize till I looked at my pics. Ahhh God is amazing! Okay so here's what I did. Cut out every liquid but water. Went vegetarian of course I had slip ups but ONLY twice with chicken. And just like one piece. No chips. No candy. No soda!!!! I cut out whole milk completely., no fried foods icecream no McDonalds noooo eating out. Started out with the 30 day shred, awesome! My first 20 I lost from 8/22-9/25 doin the shred and I only did it for 16 days and still lost so much weight. On 8/22 I was 241... 9/25 I was 224. Soooo yeah lol 17 lbs. it's possible man. All I ever used to do is eat eat eat cry cry cry lol. This is long but I have to tell my story! I was recently in a horrible, abusive relationship where I'd often get in my car and just cry. Contemplating suicide all the time. Smh. My ex would constantly look me in my face and tell me I'm fat and ugly and he simply didn't wanna be with me. Honestly, I kept him around because I was dumb. That is when I took action got some courage and left Florida, moved to los Angeles, California by my damn self. Got myself an apartment and enrolled in school. I know NO ONE out here, I am alone every night but I am also happy every night. Though this process has been extremely difficult, it's been SOOO worth it. I talk to God every night now, read my bible, and I do for MYSELF as much as I can... Sorry for the long story but just believe, you can and will make it!!!!!!!!!!
35k3oyg.jpg

macaxu.jpg

95ya0p.jpg

29uq9a0.jpg

95ya0p.jpg

11ig28m.jpg

Replies

• patrox247
    Options
    Romans 8:28

Keep up the good work you are doing great!
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My dear you need no man to tell you what to or not to do, especially one who doesn't appreciate you.
    He will be back now that ur achieving something and he's coming to distract you so be ready.
    You look awesome, keep it up.
  • Bigguy1975
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great job!
  • iremmy
    iremmy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I admire your courage soooo much! Congrats on great progress as well
  • mariettel7
    Options
    Awesome! You are a really strong person! Keep moving forward!
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    No one can keep a good woman down! Keep your head up, stay strong and keep posting - you are an inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
  • cummingschristy01
    Options
    Romans 8:28

My Favorite Verse!!!! Congrats. You are doing a great job and as long as you keep God FIRST in everything you do success will be sure to follow. Welcome to the beginning of your new life!!!
  • rst12267
    rst12267 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on choosing to be good to you! Deep down you knew what you had to do to make a heAlthy start and you've done it! Good luck on your journey!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    good job
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Good for you for taking care of yourself and getting out of abusive relationship. You are a smart, strong and disciplined woman and you'll go far in life! Congratulations!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on ALL of your amazing life changes! Good luck. :happy:
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work you're doing! Congrats!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great way to jump start your journey towards health! Hoping you will make steady sustainable progress towards your goals. You can do it! Don't let anyone, especially a nasty ex, tell you otherwise!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • empressjess12
    empressjess12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, just no that your fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Respect ;0)
  • surscheler
    surscheler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome,keep up the great work and be proud of what you have done!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! :drinker: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job! We have about similar stats, this makes me extremely excited to start the 30 day shred now.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My dear you need no man to tell you what to or not to do, especially one who doesn't appreciate you.
    He will be back now that ur achieving something and he's coming to distract you so be ready.
    You look awesome, keep it up.

Best ex-boyfriend advice I've ever read, anywhere. You're looking great and you're happy, so take care of yourself and don't let him anywhere near you!
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Holy shiz girl! You have TRANSFORMED in two months, both inside and out. It makes my heart happy to hear you are somewhere safe, healthy, and that you are happy. Props to you, and thanks for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!