Sry/awkawrd - stool problems

Options
2»

Replies

• Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    When ive had issues like that I have some aloe vera. At the Asian stores they often have a aloe vera drink.
    Really good, but it has actual chunks of the aloe in it and many people cant get pass that. About 3 bucks for a large bottle of it.
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Sometimes exercise, especially if it's new for you, can cause changes in the frequency of bowel movements. When I was in boot camp, the drill sergeants were always on us to drink more water and eat more fiber because constipation was such a huge problem. If it happens again, try a sweet potato. Lots of good fiber to get things moving.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    your intestines and colon absorb the water from your stool, so the longer it sits there, the harder it gets and you can become impacted. you should try taking something to make you go, i've heard lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and lemon or lime juice can help... but if that doesnt help, you may need to take a laxative, it can be a very serious issue. you really should not go more than 3 days without a BM, perhaps you should start taking probiotics or eating activia yogurt to straighten out your digestive tract