Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goal of 20 lbs down by Christmas...any joiners?

Replies

• I'm in! Starting at 170 aiming for 150 by christmas! Let's do this everyone! :)
  • I would like to join. Current weight 141, goal weight by Christmas 121! I'm excited to have some accountability.
  • That sounds like a good goal- 215 today- Goal by Christmas 195! OH MY WORD! To be in the 1's by Christmas would be the best present EVER!!!!
  • I'm in!! CW 152 & GW 132 by x-mas.
  • Wavi
    Wavi Posts: 10 Member
    Most definitely count me in, I really need the support and this is around what I expect from myself the next few weeks. I'm planning my wedding and have not yet tried a single dress because I feel so uncomfortable, hoping this would help.

Starting @ 167lb
    Goal 147lb with an injury!....no excuses!
  • DietMe
    DietMe Posts: 3
    count me in i am wighting my self in the morning:)
  • im in lets do this ...add me as a friend
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    There is a similar one, but I would love to join :]
    CW I'm not sure. I weighed 165 then 170 so somewhere in between? lol. I need to wait a few days to see if Im holding any water. :]
    GW would be around 150 for Christmas Ooo that makes me tingle!
    Eventual Weight 127lbs
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    I'd like to join! Current weight is 254. I would love to be in the 230's by Christmas. I am sending you a friend request. Thanks for starting this. :)
  • Raaless
    Raaless Posts: 33 Member
    Count me in.
    SW: 156 lbs
    GW: 136 lbs

By 24th December
    9 weeks
    Target at 2.2 lbs per week.
  • simse100
    simse100 Posts: 7 Member
    It was a bit more than I was aiming for but I will give it my best shot

was 84 kilos on Monday so will aim for 75 Kilos.....going to weigh in every Monday, this helps me stay strong over the weekend,

2 years ago I was 105 kilos so need some help to shift the rest
  • nikteazer2
    nikteazer2 Posts: 42 Member
    Me me me!!

SW - 170
    GW - 150

Been injured so done no exercise for 2 weeks and still in rehab process so weight is staying put atm!! Hoping to get back to full strength in 3-4 weeks so big push for Xmas!!! Lol!
  • Momma_of3
    Momma_of3 Posts: 20 Member
    Just the type of motivation I need! I am 172, and a goal weight of 152 for Christmas sounds wonderful! Count me in please!!!
  • I'm in.

215 now and want to be sub 200 by the New Year!!!
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Me! I would be happy with losing a stone, 20 pounds would be great! My 1st goal is 140, currently 154..
  • Me too :-D

CW 171
    GW for xmas 150
  • MrsLeilanie
    MrsLeilanie Posts: 7 Member
    I want 2 join plz. I already lost 18lbs but want 2 hit my goal weight of 135 by Christmas!!!

Starting weight : 166
    Current weight : 148
    Goal weight by Christmas : 135
    ADD ME PLZ :-)
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Just what I need to get through the holidays. Count me in. Starting at 187 ending at 167.
  • hi my start weight was 199lbs and today sunday is my weight in which is 197lbs, another 18 lbs to go!
  • mrpink84
    mrpink84 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm in! I'm at 316 right now (yeesh!) so 296 by Christmas sounds awesome!