Goal of 20 lbs down by Christmas...any joiners?

Options
Hi everyone,

Just recently getting back at this after an extended summer off. Was doing really well until our family vacation and now need to set a goal for myself to get back on it. The goal is to lose 20 lbs. by December 25th. Looking for others who may want to do this as well. If you are interested let me know and leave your starting weight and goal weight. Thinking of weigh-in's every 2 weeks. Looking forward to it.

Lauren - Starting weight 172.6, Goal weight 152.6

Replies

• aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting weight (as of a couple weeks ago, I'm waiting to weigh myself again until this weekend): 304
    Goal weight (by Christmas): 280
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!! Looking forward to seeing "less" of both of us! Will check in with you every so often to see how you are doing. Thanks for doing this with me!
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Totally in for this. Works perfectly with my goal for new years.
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Will start a group and add you guys!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I want to join :)
    Starting weight- 167
    Goal weight- 147
  • Juliansmom01
    Juliansmom01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm in! I'm at 210 right now. Love to be 190 for the New Year....on my way to a bikini for Summer...or at least a hot one piece!!
    Should we add each other as friends or can we create a group or something??
  • emilyreese16
    emilyreese16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I am currently about 173 so my goal is 153 :) Hopefully we can keep each other motivated during the holidays!
  • bepagel
    Options
    I'm in as well! Starting weight 173...ending weight 153! 20 pounds is tough to do in such short time but I'll try my best!
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am 228...I would love to be close to 200 (or under) by Christmas.
  • valiegirl1182
    valiegirl1182 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!!! I've been maintaining at 195 for a while and jumped on the scale this morning and saw 198...not happy! I just finished doing a P90X style workout and am planning to do them daily mixed in with my obsession which is yoga! My husband and I are also hoping to start a family very soon so I want to get as much weight off as possible before that happens.
    Initial weight: 260 Current weight: 198/195 Goal weight by Christmas: 175 :) Love it

25147110.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this too. Has taken me 2 years to lose 35 though so i think my chances are slim. I shall def give it my all. im 190 would love to be 170 by then.
  • SarahSteele89
    Options
    Id like to join, currently 193lbs so 173lbs by xmas would be nice =)
  • scrappermom2
    scrappermom2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in as well after an extended time off! Starting at 192, hopefully ending at 172 at Christmas!
  • moncheri80
    moncheri80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I'm in! Just what I needed - great idea! CW 139 GW 120 (I will lose an extra pound though if it's my only exclusion from the group lol!)
  • aancona
    Options
    I am in. I am heading back home for the holiday would love to lose 20:explode: :explode:
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    count me in! perfect way to get a jump start on my weight loss! starting weight 190 lb, goal weight 140 lb
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    goal weight by christmas being 170 lb
  • trienn
    trienn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just recently getting back at this after an extended summer off. Was doing really well until our family vacation and now need to set a goal for myself to get back on it. The goal is to lose 20 lbs. by December 25th. Looking for others who may want to do this as well. If you are interested let me know and leave your starting weight and goal weight. Thinking of weigh-in's every 2 weeks. Looking forward to it.

Lauren - Starting weight 172.6, Goal weight 152.6

Great idea, Lauren

I want in too! :) Fits perfect in my weight loss plans anyways :)

SW: 86, 5 kg
    GW: 76, 5 kg

(I count 20 lbs as 10 kg so..)
  • bkwhit1964
    Options
    I would like to join. SW 250 GW 230
  • ommnomnom
    ommnomnom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, I don't think that I can maintain a 2lb/week loss as atm it's usually less than two, but I would love to be down 20 by xmas.. and then put on a few over the holidays! nom nom nom.

- Start weight 134, goal 114 (which is only 2lbs off my ultimate goal)

I'm feeling positive just thinking about it!