Goal of 20 lbs down by Christmas...any joiners?

Options

Replies

• loulabelle73
    loulabelle73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too... anymotivation is great:-)
  • WhitleyAnne
    WhitleyAnne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! :D
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i'm in, please add me, my weight this morning was 126 lbs, goal weight is 105, so it's actually 21 lbs! but i'll be happy with 106!! lol
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think it's doable! I'll be able to stick to my goal of losing 1-1.5lbs a week, so I'm in!
  • meggolego
    Options
    I'm in! Current Weight 195, Goal weight 175!!
    Seems so far away! hah.
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I will join and would be thrilled if possible. But I would be highly surprised if I could go from 155 to 135 in 2 months!
  • scrpbkqueen
    scrpbkqueen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in. Starting weight: 234.2 lbs, current weight: 223.2, goal weight by Christmas: 195, overall goal weight: 155. This is going to be a blast to have added support. Please add me to the group.:smile:
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
    SW: 182
    CW: 158
    Since I've been losing a pound or pound and a half a week, 20 pounds seems a tad high for me. Especially since I'm recovering from a knee injury for my half marathon this weekend so I can't work out much right now. But I'll try!
  • runjill
    runjill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in. I keep starting and stopping this thing and I am fed up. Want to get back into running after having 3 surgeries and one ruptor in my plantar facia. Current weight is 178. Need to lose more than 20 but would be happy just to see the scale numbers moving down. Let me know how this all works being in a group. Thanks for starting it up!
  • hbolen
    hbolen Posts: 3
    Options
    Just joined. It would be great to connect with others that would help motivate me to lose a "chunk" of weight by Christmas! Usually we all wait and try to lose AFTER Christmas!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I was going to try for 10 - 15lbs off by Christmas, but it never hurts to aim a little higher (or lower, in this case) right? ;) So I'm in! I'm at 180 lbs now, so I should hopefully be at 160 lbs by Chrstimas :D

What are you guys doing to help shed the pounds? ^_^
    I'm trying to eat healthily (but sometimes MFP tells me I'm not consuming enough calories >.< this is what I usually eat even before MFP!! Does this mean I've been starving my body of calories all this time? o.O)
    I've also joined a gym recently, and am doing kickboxing/general aerobics twice a week along with gym sessions.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Haha! I think this group will become really important *over* Christmas, as we all try not give in too much to the general holiday spirit! ;)
  • Aljeimy
    Options
    Im in! 167 lb. starting want to get to 135 lb. Going on vacation to DR haven't been there in 7 years. Looking forward to start!
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! :D currently 84kg and desperately want to get to 75 by the end of the year.
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join (: I lose weight sooooo slowly and I don't have a whole lot to lose, but I'm in anyway. Starting weight = 156-158.... goal weight = 140! (136-8 would be INSANELY AWESOME, but I'll say around 140ish so I'm not too bummed when I'm not 136 :laugh: )
  • MZHARLEM
    Options
    starting weight is 208 , goal by xmas is 185(so 20 plus 3lbs)
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. This is my first time doing this sort of thing so here goes....

Starting Weight 226
    Goal Weight 206
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    count me in please. Looking forward to it! new yoga pants, two new pairs of running shows..a wii fit and balance board...a new walking buddy to hike with and a plan! On on tracK!
  • newbs4
    newbs4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just joined group. Current weight...170.8, Goal weight...150 :)
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    In like Flynn!!

CW - 178 last I weighed
    GW - 150

For XMas I'd love a 158!