green coffee bean extact..

Options
Hello everyone. I have come across some interesting articles about green coffee bean extrarct, and its amazing abilty to burn fat. Has anyone tried it, or have thy heard any bad about it>>

Andy

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    not yet but will look it up now....
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have not personally but my friend said she and about 8 of her co-workers all tried it for over a month and not a single one saw any results.
  • dr3wman
    dr3wman Posts: 205
    Options
    It will have a minimal effect if any. But with proper diet and exercise, all of the little things add up over time. Can't hurt, but I'm not convinced its worth buying
  • nomobootydo
    Options
    Hi I've been taking it too.yes it works.but I think if we drink a big cup of water before every meal we'll lose pounds anyway.
  • Whimzeee
    Whimzeee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My niece is taking both green coffee bean extract and African Mango twice a day and said she has lost 5 lbs. BUT - I still haven't found out how long it took her, IF she's watching her calories and IF she's exercising too!
  • Desilou72
    Desilou72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My health food lady said that she has had alot of her customers have results. she cant keep it on her shelf. because I was asking her about it also. I think itd be worth a try. :)