Are there any gamers on here?

Options
124»

Replies

• PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love games! Actually lost some (muscle) weight during back in the days of early WoW. Diet of crackers and mountain dew since a healer can't leave the PC!! You understand...

Now I'm just casual with fantasy RPGs and GW2.
  • ClaireM8
    Options
    Wii Fit isn't very high intensity anyway. EA Sports is probably the equivalent of doing exercises with a trainer and my favourite is "get fit with Mel B". Despite sounding daggy, it meets my girlie desire for aerobics classes (I can't afford the gym). If you're hitting the gym, you are doing great and definitely deserve the downtime!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would gladly take an arrow in the knee for Skyrim that is for sure ;) Its hard being a sahm and trying to lose weight but I give my self gaming hours usually late at night once everyone else is in bed. Have most systems too, even going back to dreamcast. So excited for WiiU to launch and kill some zombies ^.^
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    yup gamer..although since the mass effect 3 debacle i've lost faith in the video game industry and have been too depressed to buy anything since. i've just been putting around COD and replaying old games.

so depressed......
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The Sims!!!!!! 1,2,& especially 3!!
    I play boarderlands with my husband when he isn't cracked out on XCOM LOL. I however now have to restrict my gaming to Sundays after errands and sometimes my weekday off :-( I do miss geeking out all day, however fitness is more important... and working lol! Hopefully in maintenance mode I'll have more gaming time!
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are gamers. We play LOTRO, usually log in for about an hour after the gym and dinner.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Used to love gaming.
    Now my only vice is second life which is a virtual reality rather than a game but if anyone here is in second life, please do add me in world where I am graelwyn magic.