Last 10lbs Group - March Challenges

Options

Replies

• amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day for me! 160 today--down from 162. This is, however, the most I've weighed all week (I've been consistently at 158.8 for most of the week) so I feel like some of this is water weight. 158.8 is probably more accurate, BUT since 160 is what I weighed this morning, this is the number I'm posting.
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day for me! 160 today--down from 162. This is, however, the most I've weighed all week (I've been consistently at 158.8 for most of the week) so I feel like some of this is water weight. 158.8 is probably more accurate, BUT since 160 is what I weighed this morning, this is the number I'm posting.

Great job on the loss!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    How can i join?? I Would loveeeeeee to be part of this :)

As far as I know, just hop on.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Drank all my water yesterday and exercised, so I am still on track! :drinker: :drinker: Should we make Monday our day to report on last weeks success on "March Challenges"?

It has been an eye opener for me to put the day's water in one jug and just make sure to have finished it for the day. Easier than counting and I can't fool myself. :tongue: Today is weigh-in day and I am up a pound after my 5 days of travels and celebrations. :noway: Not too surprising I guess. Back at it now! It was Bunko night last night and there was all fat and salt laden snacks - not even 1 healthy option :grumble: ) I might be retaining a little extra water after that. Excuses, Excuses....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Had a good/bad day yesterday.....

did 1 hour strength class and ran 2 miles on treadmill - burned 600ish calories
    ate only just shy of 1500 so I was really low net cals
    7 of 8 glasses of water...

I've seen much worse days!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I've been doing great all week. Gone to the gym every day, drank all my water and stayed away from bad treats! Even today with the doughnuts and cinnamon rolls that were at work in the teacher's lounge. I didn't even WANT any of it! YES!

Everyone is doing great! Keep it up!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good job skipping those BEASTS! Way to go
  • mommaof2
    mommaof2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Julie and I've been lurking on this thread for a bit, but have decided to update my profile and get more involved. I'm in the same boat as many on here. I had my second baby in June and am trying to lose the last bit of baby (belly!) weight. I would be thrilled with a ten pound lost, and ecstatic with 15. Anyway, I am interested in joining your challenge and also making fitness buddies to help keep me motivated.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi all, hope everyone's friday's going well. Unfortunately, I didnt' get a chance to weigh myself, so I'll let you all know on Monday. Yesterday, I had pizza :angry: I caved in because of stress, no excuses, but that's why and today I am actually doing ok. It's just working out that's hard to think about doing. I ran 5 miles on wednesday, play raquetball for like an hour yesterday, now I might go for a run aftr work or the elliptical...I don't want to do either one, but I know I have to :grumble:
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers this week!!

I've had a very busy day and I'm excited for the weekend. I know I haven't eaten enough today and although I'm done logging for the day I could use some more calories.

I am excited for Monday and the March Challenges!!

I'll start out by posting the first challenge here but I like the idea of being friends and me posting it in my feed. I just need to confirm that we are starting with the water challenge and perhaps daily exercise challenges. I think it's important to have our own personal challenges that we can post here and we can encourage everyone along.

Thoughts?
    (I guess I'm just a little confused as to how we are going to do the challenges etc.)
  • ellipse22
    Options
    How can i join?? I Would loveeeeeee to be part of this :)

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: up 1/2 pound, bummer but i will chalk it up to TOM. hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Good freaking god! I have been stuck at 149 for the last couple weeks and it has been driving me crazy and then all of a sudden today the scale was down to 147! FINALLLLLLY! Geeze! Can I get an AMEN in here!!!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Hi all, hope everyone's friday's going well. Unfortunately, I didnt' get a chance to weigh myself, so I'll let you all know on Monday. Yesterday, I had pizza :angry: I caved in because of stress, no excuses, but that's why and today I am actually doing ok. It's just working out that's hard to think about doing. I ran 5 miles on wednesday, play raquetball for like an hour yesterday, now I might go for a run aftr work or the elliptical...I don't want to do either one, but I know I have to :grumble:

Is your puppy a german short hair???
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Good freaking god! I have been stuck at 149 for the last couple weeks and it has been driving me crazy and then all of a sudden today the scale was down to 147! FINALLLLLLY! Geeze! Can I get an AMEN in here!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!! AMEN :wink:
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Yesterday was a bad day for water! I also wasn't feeling very well at all yesterday!

Here's to a better Sunday!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Sold my car yesterday in one day!! Crazy! Now I have to go car shopping today to get a new one!
  • hepkitty
    hepkitty Posts: 133
    Options
    Sometimes it's the most random things that make you realise that what you're doing is actually having an effect...

I have almost got my wedding ring resized over the past 3-4 months because it was so tight on my finger, I could only get it on and off with the help of moisturizer, and even then it wasn't that easy!

Today sitting at my desk fiddling with my rings I realised I can slide them off easily without any special aid!

Weird to think of your fingers losing weight but hey, I'll take it!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning!
    Reporting on the March Challenge - Water and exercise goals

Drank my water goal for 7/7 days
    Exercised 4/7 days and had a 10,000 step day besides. (4/7 was my goal)
    Figure I got a good start on our March Challenge. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Now on to this week!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    March 1st! Woohoo! Okay, so the scale hasn't moved at all! I decided to take out the tape measure. I have lost 4 inches in my waist! If that isn't proof that what I am doing is working...I don't know what is!

My challenge for March-NO MORE EXCUSES! No excuse to skip a workout, no excuse to over eat! It is easy to find an excuse for anything.....I am not going to look for any this month!