Wii Fit Plus

Options
How do you calculate the exercise for the Wii Fit?

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I had to start wearing my heart rate monitor. Between the interruptions to help a toddler reach something, or to nurse my infant, I found this was the only accurate way to go. Plus some people work harder than others (so the mets may be different for each person).

Then I entered this as a new exercise in my database.
  • skdehen
    Options
    Well, the $20 upgrade Wii Fit Plus does calculate the calories for you. But again, not sure how accurate they are. For me though it is close enough. Plus I like how you can string the yoga and/or strength together so you don't have go back to the main menu after each one. I really like it.
  • karenpeb
    Options
    I have a Wii Fit too and I noticed that problem. Luckily it tracks how many minutes you work out, but based on intensity the Free Step one does a continual 10 or 20 minutes of movement so I use that to base my workout time. I know there is a lot of down time in between the other games so I don't use the other ones. The boxing one is fun too! Almost everyday I do the Free Step for 20 to 30 minutes and I get a tiny non impact workout.
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    I just enter aerobics into my exercize and adjust the minutes until it enters about the same amount of calories that the wii fit plus tells me.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :smile:
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Use your Plus! I know you have it..hehe

I haven't found where you can see the total daily calories but I'll fiddle with mine later on and let u know if I find it.
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Use your Plus! I know you have it..hehe

I haven't found where you can see the total daily calories but I'll fiddle with mine later on and let u know if I find it.

I have been looking for that too.

Bumping into my topics :tongue:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Click on the little bank that banks your minutes and it will tell you your calories burner :)
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Click on the little bank that banks your minutes and it will tell you your calories burner :)

O nice. thanks!!