30 day shred question about results.

Options
2»

Replies

• shakethiahinton
    Options
    I CAN'T CALCULATE MY CALORIES WITH THIS AT ALL!!! I am 31 years old, 168lbs and 5"5' - how in the world do I calculate how many calories I have burned with Level 1? I have googled and looked at so many different responses but it seems like it only calculates for someone already starting at 150-155lbs?????
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I've done two rounds of the 30DS and saw great results each round. The first time I was at 255lbs and was new to exercise. My body changed shape and I dropped pounds. The second time I did it I was at 175lbs. I upped the weigh I was doing and did all the advance moves. I actually saw a change this time also. I didn't drop as much weight but now I have visble obliques and the 6 pack started to show a bit.

You'll see results if you work hard and watch your diet.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I log it as "circuit training, general".
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T CALCULATE MY CALORIES WITH THIS AT ALL!!! I am 31 years old, 168lbs and 5"5' - how in the world do I calculate how many calories I have burned with Level 1? I have googled and looked at so many different responses but it seems like it only calculates for someone already starting at 150-155lbs?????

Your best best is to work out with a Heart Rate Monitor.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I did my first round of the 30 day shred when I was considered obese. I seen amazing results. However you will only see results if you put the hard work into it.

fda.jpg
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    ^Amazing!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    hey guys i have a question...
    im on day 3 of the shred level 1 and my legs are so sore i cant even sit without plopping down.... you know the feeling. am i really supposed to try to do this workout again today?? is it safe? thanks in advance if anyone answers!! =]

I would take a rest day. She doesn't say anything about it in 30 DS, but in Ripped in 30, Jillian says to make sure you take 1-2 rest days a week. Do light exercise, like brisk walking, on one of those days, and you should be fine. You can even do level one for the "extra" days at the end so you really are doing it for 10 days and then the same for level 2 and 3. It will take more than a month, but that's okay.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    great before and after pics!!!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I did it starting at 125.8 and dropped down to 120.4 and lost 16". By most standards, I was "small" to begin with.