Top 10 best foods for burning belly fat

Options
2»

Replies

• PattyC64
    PattyC64 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fat is fat and it will come off where it wants to. Nothing is going to specifically target "belly" fat.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    this is a great read.. thanks for the post luv
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't eat lamb because I live near the countryside and every spring spend so much time looking at the cute bouncy spring lambs lol. My husband won't eat duck either because it guilt trips him when we go to the park with the kids and feed the ducks!

I have petted and fed ducks and lambs. Our neighbors have ducks as pets. Cousin Jack has adorable sheep at his farm.

I will eat both with a clear conscience. I’ve even eaten animals that I’ve personally named. I think this may be the main difference between country and city folk.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    All healthy foods that do a body good....BUT I don't believe that they 'burn belly fat'.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Great post

But do not be fooled, =THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NEGATIVE CALORIE FOOD
  • mselpsycongroo
    Options
    This article is misleading.

These are just healthy foods. Healthy foods in moderation cause you to lose weight, losing weight causes a reduction in belly fat.
  • drvoss
    drvoss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This article is misleading.

These are just healthy foods. Healthy foods in moderation cause you to lose weight, losing weight causes a reduction in belly fat.

this, and I would like to also challenge the eating mammals being damaging to living beings statement. Overfishing is an incredible strain on the ecosystem right now, and therefore just as damaging (if not more so) than eating mammals.
    mmmmm... Mammals
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Food for thought. Success is based on personal experience alone.

So true, so many are fitness experts all of a sudden! Thanks for the post
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    bump - Kelp Noodles, huh? Never heard of them... But I can totally do seaweed, so it might be something I try...
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump.
    Thanks for posting :]
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great info!