Lots of women friends

Options

Replies

• ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    Options
    I have much more female to male friend in mpf but outside in reality the story is different.
    Well, I confess watching women's beautiful shape inspire me more than watching men.

I am really curious to know what do girls do? Which one they prefer ? Do the like to be noticed by males mostly or females?

I like to have more female friends on MFP because their goals (and problems) are often similar to mine.I find it more inspireing when I see one of them reach (or solve) them.

Also men are way easier to impress.If a girl props or compliments me it means more to me because in most cases I had to work quite hard to achieve it.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I actually was thinking of posting the same thread. I am currently male friendless. Not that I am disappointed with female friends. I just thought it would be good to have mix.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I actually was thinking of posting the same thread. I am currently male friendless. Not that I am disappointed with female friends. I just thought it would be good to have mix.

I have 30 guys....come poach some!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have much more female to male friend in mpf but outside in reality the story is different.
    Well, I confess watching women's beautiful shape inspire me more than watching men.

I am really curious to know what do girls do? Which one they prefer ? Do the like to be noticed by males mostly or females?

I like to have more female friends on MFP because their goals (and problems) are often similar to mine.I find it more inspireing when I see one of them reach (or solve) them.

Also men are way easier to impress.If a girl props or compliments me it means more to me because in most cases I had to work quite hard to achieve it.
    Once I tried to give my opinion and some advice to a lady in mfp . she felt I am tring to insult her !and delet me of her friends list.

And pesonally when a female compliment me I become more cheered up than a man do.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Is that legal?
  • PhotogNerd
    Options

Is that legal?

Yes...of course
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Is that legal?

Yes...of course

Super. I'll take three of your finest males. Do I have to pay for shipping and handling?
  • PhotogNerd
    Options
    Ha! Just 3? No....they're free....this time. ;)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    there's about 2-3 females to every guy here period so having more female friends is just common
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    To be honest with you, it doesn't really matter what gender my friends are - I get (and give) lots of support from both genders and I'm happy to have the different views. I have no idea if I have more guys or girls....I'm not going to even bother to figure it out lol.

I try to request friends who are intelligent and motivated....whether you are a guy or a girl....usually I read their posts for awhile before I send a request. I hope those that are requesting me would do the same. So far, my FL is filled with exceptional, motivated and intelligent people and I've been very lucky.
  • bco1158
    bco1158 Posts: 38
    Options
    To my fellow male mfp'ers, do you have more men or women as friends? I seem to have ended up with mostly women friends, which is great, but I don't want to come off looking like I only look for women friends on here. I often go through my friends list and delete people not active for over a month and maybe that's where I've dropped a lot of guy friends.
    I'm always looking for new people for motivation, feel free to add me. Good luck with all your goals.

I'm in the same boat as you. Alot of my guy friends I've had on here have either deactivated or they had not logged in for over a month or so and I took them off my list.

But although I do have a lot of female friends, its not like I went out and added all of them. Some have added me. =D lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Mine's about 50/50. =)
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great topic. Me too.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    dude you must never exceed a 4:1 female to male ratio on you're friends list, also it's good if you make sure you have 1 guy on you friends list on the front page. This will assure girls that you're only on MFP to lose weight and get in shape, and not just hope to see some side boob when the chicks update their profile pictures.

Well said!!!
    I have denied guys who may have been pretty awesome b/c they seemed like "collectors".
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Mostly women for me....but that's purely based on the fact that most guys are intimidated by my awesome. And they can't take jokes well. In the real world, my ratio of women to men friends is about 8:1:smokin: ...no need to change. My focus is getting healthier...and I can help motivate, encourage, and make others feel good about themselves while doing so - but I have to say...telling a dude...man, your abs are hot...just doesnt sound right.:noway:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have more women! and all my women are awesome!
    ( gosh that sounds lezzzbehonesstt. haha, lilwayne.)
    i literally have nine guys, and four of them are pretty much amazing!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...because I can't keep up with all my lady friends on my FL. And I'm starting to feel creepy...
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    dude you must never exceed a 4:1 female to male ratio on you're friends list, also it's good if you make sure you have 1 guy on you friends list on the front page. This will assure girls that you're only on MFP to lose weight and get in shape, and not just hope to see some side boob when the chicks update their profile pictures.

Well said!!!
    I have denied guys who may have been pretty awesome b/c they seemed like "collectors".

MFP has GOT to have like at least a 10 to 1 ratio of women to men or more. If you looked at my FL a few months ago - only 10 or so of the 150 friends I had were dudes. Same 10 are still there though after the culling.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i have noticed a lot of guys i encounter here are forum trolls, more about bulking, or armchair personal trainers so i avoid them, but the ones who are not i have no problem interacting with and adding
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I am a self proclaimed proud collector.

But that is only because my friends have an uncomfortable clown fetish.