Shred Starting 1st March

Options
Hi, I've ordered my Shread DVD and weights etc and should be here in the next couple of days. And I'm going to start on Monday 1st March.

Is there anybody else starting then as I would like to join a group and I lose interest after the first couple of days.

Kelly

Replies

• dmjackso678
    Options
    I am sooooo in!!!!!!
  • tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me too, have also ordered Shred DVD, just waiting for it to arrive, can't wait!!!! xxx
  • tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to make or join groups though :-/ xx
  • smallangel2010
    smallangel2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hope to start Monday too - my 'shred' is in the post - feeling nervous! I tried jogging this evening :-)). It was TOUGH! The last time I moved that 'fast' (it was fast to me!) was when I was 12yrs old :laugh:
  • saritacg7
    saritacg7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yeah I ordered mine on Monday. I should get it by friday hopefully no delays. I plan to start this weekend thru the month of march so I'm in with you guys. Here we go!!!!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Great! I was just searching for a 3/1 start. Count me in! Get ready to SHRED IT!:bigsmile:
  • kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started last night...so I'm in!
  • smallangel2010
    Options
    My shred arrived in to-day's post! I wasn't expecting it until to-morrow or even Monday!

I've had a hectic few weeks meeting a deadline for college essays, so this is my first free weekend in ages but now I've got Jillian waiting for me!!! Can't wait to start :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I got my DVD and weights delivered yesterday :) So gonna start tomorrow morning.
  • smallangel2010
    Options
    Kellz510, how did you get on yesterday? I started the shred yesterday too and OMG my calves and shoulders are sore - i'm actually hobbling instead of walking!!

Now, I'm not sure whether to have a rest day in case I just injure myself from overtraining OR to keep going as my muscles will get used to the exercising......
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the slim in 6 but would like to start a shorter workout and this will be perfect! I am doing my videos on T/TH/Sat so I won't start until Tuesday. I've done it before so I know what I'm in for! LOL Looking forward to it.
  • junipuni
    Options
    How are you guys doing it? I am thinking about doing Level 1 on tuesday, level 2 on thursday and level 3 on saturday. I might not do it on saturdays though - sometimes I run or hike and if that's the case I'll skip the shred on that day.
  • Sipress128
    Sipress128 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All.

I'm in for the shred starting March 1....I've been reading posts from those who have journeyed before us and the consensus is to do each level for 10 days then move to the next level.
    I hope this helps...........

Si
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Ready to start day 1 tomorrow! Will likely do it every other day. Remember to take before pics and measure!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee let's do this!! Bring it Jillian!!:bigsmile:
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I did my Shred on sat and OMG i didn't make it all the way to the end lol. I knew I was unfit but that women really kicked my butt!!!! The next day OMG my legs were killing me! I was having trouble walking up stairs and sitting as it hurt. Not going to get a chance to do it tonight as i've get college after work so i'm gonna do it tomorrow. Think this time i'll have an ambulance on stand by lol
    How is everyone else getting on???
  • junipuni
    Options
    Just wanted to wish everyone good luck! We can do it!
  • bumblebees9802
    Options
    Hi I started The SHRED today and am really glad I found this group! I need to lose about 90 pounds...I am 265 right now size 18/20 depending on the day...I am really excited about workin out! I used to walk alot but the weather has beeen so rotten around here that I quit and got lazy. :(

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to posting on here and reading everyone elses progress too
  • Sipress128
    Sipress128 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello All....
    Happy Shredding day!!! I have finished the first day of the shred!!! Whew!!! that was a scorcher!!!! L1D2 tomorrow.....
  • Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    Today is my 1st day of the 30 day slim down which uses the 30 day shred in most the workouts (it also uses burn fat boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones). So im going to join you guys along with your journey since most of the workouts are 30 shred. Here are my most current stats, feel free to post yours too so we can all see how awesome we look & feel in 30 days :)

SW 150
    Bust 35.5
    waist 28.5
    hips 38.5
    thighs 23
    calf 14.5
    arm 12

Good luck to everyone that starts today!!! let's get shredded!
  • hhhdddggss
    hhhdddggss Posts: 119
    Options
    Hey y'all ... I'd love to join you for the 30-day challenge! I've done Shred off and on, but I need a place to commit to it. I work out at night, so I'll be starting tonight. Here's to success to us all!