End of 30 Day Shred

Options
Hello! I just wanted to share my progress, and the success of the 30 Day Shred. I am down 27 pounds overall on my journey which started August 27th, 2012. Mid September I decided to add to my lifestyle change and start the 30 Day Shred. Unfortunately I didn't take my measurements, but I wish I had. I've lost 11lbs from doing the shred, and I think its safe to say I also lost inches based on the pictures! I really enjoyed doing the shred....20 minutes in my living room.......no excuses. I've now moved on to start Couch to 5k and am on Day 2 of Week 1! I never would have guessed 2 months ago this is where I would be. I plan to continue doing the shred 2 levels per day in between my C25k days...and probably in the next week or 2 get another Jillian dvd!

Sorry the last pic in the series isn't in my workout stuff. I forgot to take one.....but you get the idea ;)

30DSprogress-2.png

Endofshred.png

Replies

• ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that is so motivating!

I've been thinking of ordering it, but you just made my decision!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That is awesome!!! You are definiately on the right track!
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow you should be so proud of yourself! You definitely lost a great deal of inches too! I have been considering getting the 30DS for a while, this post shows me that I should.
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!! I have attempted it so many times. Way to go sticking with it and your results are AMAZING!!!! Way to go girl. You should be proud and carry your head high! Fantastic Job!
  • susiemou
    susiemou Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Hope it works for me, just started level 2 .
    Congratulations on your achievement.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That is really inspiring and motivating. Great job.
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    Great job! You'll kick butt at C25K too!
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Wooo congrats! You look awesome!! You should get Ripped in 30 for your next Jillian DVD. It's a really good follow up to the shred. I love it.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done.

This has motivated me to start 30DS AGAIN & actually finish it :smile:
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Excellent job! You are looking great!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! It looks like you've lost more than 11lbs. :smile:
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think Jillian Michaels should start paying people for supporting and "selling" her DVD on here. I am one of them.... I have no idea how long it has been out, but I bet 100 people have bought it because of something the read on here. And GOOD FOR them and me too, it is a really great workout.

Proof is in the pictures You really pushed it and it shows!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    @Wowza,you look great,congrats!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss & lost inches, your pictures are amazing and your face has really changed a lot. Cheers on your accomplishment~!! You are beautiful!
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look great. I'm excited to see my results i just started level 2 yesterday and at the end of level one i lost 4 pounds.well keep up the great job.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that is so motivating!

I've been thinking of ordering it, but you just made my decision!
    SAVE YOUR MONEY!

You can find all three levels on YouTube!

My DVD skipped and froze in level 1, so I just started loading up through YouTube on my PS3, or doing them on my laptop in my room.

Great job, OP!
  • birruetab
    Options
    Thanks guys!! The reason I bought it was because of reading other peoples success stories on here! I'm glad I made the decision!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are effin' AWESOME!!! I am on the 4th day of the 30DS and you have trully inspired me to just keep going hard!!
  • juliemiller47
    Options
    Wow, great story... you look great.. Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!