Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanting more friends in their 20's!!

2»

Replies

• Im 25 w a 4 yr old son! :)

You can friend me if you like!
  • Jthrock920
    Jthrock920 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I'm 25 and working towards getting healthy for the kids my wife and I are about to have. I'd love to start getting friends on here. So far my wife and I just write messages back and forth to each other. Add away!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Welcome Adrienne! This is a great site for motivation and support. I was off for awhile, but now back in it and looking for awesome friends for support. Feel free to send me a request!
  • Hiya! I'm Emjay, 21 from LONDON,
    I'm a student, living the university life and piling the pounds on, :S
    time to change that!! :P add me :)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    hey! :D 21, been on here 170 days, and my old profile 75 days x
  • TumblingSuperhero
    TumblingSuperhero Posts: 16 Member
    Hey,
    I'm exactly 20, wanting to drop about 20 lbs, so feel free to add me, too :-) [This applies to everybody around here, it's nice having awesome friends :-)]
  • I'm 26! You are more than welcome to add me! -just looking for some positive feedback from people around my age as well!
  • Hey everyone.. I am 27.. no kids but I am engaged. I gained weight from taking some medicine that I have sine stopped taking and I am now trying to get it off. I have lost 10 lbs so far and i have about 30 more to go. It seems steep, but I am very petite and I gain a pound and it's very noticeable. I joined the gym about 5 months ago and lost 3 lbs right away. I since plateaued because I was not working on my diet and just maintaining my weight. I have now conquered the gym and have worked on my diet for a month and I am down 7 lbs within a months time totaling 10 lb loss. I hope by Christmas time I will have lost about 10-15 lbs more and down a pant size or 2. Keep up the good work everyone and feel free to add me if you'd like! *Kelli*