New Girl on the Block

Options
I have been on MFP for one week so far and it's been great. I'm already 3 lbs down! I have been enjoying reading through the posts about other personal journeys and am hoping to make some friends to keep me motivated.

Replies

• Hallucihate
    Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You're free to add me if you like! (:
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and congrats on your loss, that's awesome! I am always looking for new friends for support. Feel free to add me!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal and congrats on your 3 lb loss! That's great!

Your welcome to add me if you like!
  • prazes4him
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the 3lbs lost!!! I've been on for a few months but only recently started to commit to this. =) Always looking for fellow motivators! =)
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the wacky world of weight loss. Just remember for every fact you come across in the forums, there will be at lest 10 opinions. I believe it was Abraham Lincoln who said, "The problem with quoting from the internet is verifying the truth of what is said."
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    welcome! and congrats on a fantastic start! Keep up the good work! feel free to add me!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congratulations on a good start! Feel free to add me for some motivation and support!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    welcome, high 5!! on your 3lbs
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Congrats on the weight loss so far. Sounds like you are off to a good start. I joined MFP in July of this year and have lost 30 pds so far. I love reading the success stories on here and seeing the before and after pics that people post. They are all so inspirational. Feel free to add me as a Friend. I am always looking for new friends for mutual motivation and support.
  • ravenforest3009
    ravenforest3009 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done! Great start.....keep going.
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    congrats on a great start!