site down for maintenance?

Options
ElizaRoche
ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
been like an hour since I started getting this message..
I can get it in, but sometimes when i get a message and I wanna go read it (or answer it), or when I wanna go to someone´s profile I get that window... Sighs, its getting annoying!!, its also so much slower..

Whats up MFP?

Replies

• becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I keep getting it too. The internet is pretty much broken today.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Hit refresh and the page/profile you were trying to get to will load without errors.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Amazon is down off and on today. It's affecting my work :( None of my programs work! Stupid Amazon.
  • GetFitNicky
    GetFitNicky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I noticed MFP was a bit slower looking up foods to log yesterday and this morning. Been getting the same message about trying back in a few moments for about an hour now as well as PP. I get the main page, but it freezes up when I try to comment or log foods. Boo-Hoo!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I saw on Pitchfork's Twitter feed that "server troubles related to an Amazon outage are causing temporary issues with Search on Pitchfork". :grumble:

Like someone posted above, "the internet is pretty much broken today" (or something like).
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    sucks.. wonder if this is related to reddit being down as well
  • becs_91
    Options
    sucks.. wonder if this is related to reddit being down as well

Yep. Amazon broke the internet. I've read that Netflix is/was down, too, among other sites, all related to the Amazon cloud issue.

ETA: Sorry, to clarify, I meant the Amazon thing is related to reddit being down (it is). Not sure if MFP is related to the Amazon thing or not, but probably.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Same here. It was like that for a couple hours, and now it seems to be mostly okay, but will still pop up the message when I try to look at forums. I refresh and it goes away.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Personally I think it's due to the impending zombie apocalypse. Technology is the first thing to go.
  • becs_91
    Options
    Personally I think it's due to the impending zombie apocalypse. Technology is the first thing to go.
    Probably.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Oh_noes.gif
  • ElizaRoche
    Options

LOL better start running then
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Is this why crunchyroll was dying last night? That about killed me. ): SO SAD!
  • jazzii98
    Options
    So basically Amazon broke the internet? Good job Amazon :|
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    It has to go on maintenance once in a while or it might go into starvation mode
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I keep getting it too. The internet is pretty much broken today.

I totally agree. It doesn't matter which website I was visiting I was getting poor feedback... sigh Mondays.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

*SNORT OUT LOUD*

Dude.

DUDE!

Hah!
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    My boyfriend was complaining about Reddit being down... and now MFP seems to be acting up. I JUST WANT TO ADD MY WATER INTAKE DAMMIT! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! lol
  • tyraskanks_
    Options

*SNORT OUT LOUD*

Dude.

DUDE!

Hah!

I am laughing out effing loud. Oh myyyyy.
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Haahaaahaaa. Good one.