Dizzy spells while sitting...

I was wondering if anyone knows if a pinched nerve in your back can cause dizzy spells/shaking while sitting for long periods of time? This has been happening for a few weeks while I am travelling in my car for a long period of time. Yes, I am planning on seeing my doctor about it, but was hoping someone might have any information or have and a similar experience. Thank you.

Replies

• Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Anyone?
  • could be lots of things... a slight case of Vertigo... there is also something my mom had (cant remember the dang name) but the little equalibrium balls in her ear would move, and the physical therapist would turn her head a certain way to move em back... if it keeps up i would definitely go to a Dr..
  • PNJB796
    PNJB796 Posts: 72 Member
    Have you had a check done for low blood pressure? Visit your GP or if in the UK, pop into your Supermarket Pharmacy and get them to check it for you.
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    They showed this on Dr. Martin one night on OPB (public broadcast channel) you lay on your back and turn your head to one side for 10 minutes, then turn to the other side for 10 minutes. Then look straight up for 10 minutes and it resets your equalibrium. I think thats what he had Burt the plumber do when he was having dizzy spells.