Getting Tummy Back After C-Section

Options
Hi! I'm looking for suggestions for getting my tummy back after my c-section. I didn't have too many problems with it after my 1st c-section but seem to be struggling a bit more this time. Any suggestions are much appreciated!! Thanks!!!

Replies

• mariadawn
    mariadawn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for suggestions for getting my tummy back after my c-section. I didn't have too many problems with it after my 1st c-section but seem to be struggling a bit more this time. Any suggestions are much appreciated!! Thanks!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Bellydance! You would not believe the workout you get...its toning and cardio combined...it is a beautiful feminine artform and it is just so much fun!

My current picture is from when I weighed 190 and I'm only 5'2"...currently at 155 and am waiting to receive my most recent photo so I can post it.

Nothing has toned and tightened my lower abs like bellydance!
  • my2girls0507
    Options
    I have also had 2 C-sections and I've looked in to this myself. From everything that I've seen it's not gonna happen. For me I'm losing fat from everywhere but my tummy. I'm doing an hour of cardio, 100 crunches and 100 sidebends everyday! It is refusing to go away and that is the only place I really want to lose it from!