Dissapointed

Options
I was losing weight but i seem to have this problem i just cant get past 102.7 Kilo

What am i doing wrong, should i be eating all of my calories and not leaving so many

Help please

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Opening your diary would help. Short of that, yes you want to get your calorie goal as close to 0 is possible.
  • zurgno1
    zurgno1 Posts: 47
    Options
    Open Thanks
  • zurgno1
    Options
    bump
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I would say try eating closer to your goal calories, that is the thing that jumps out at me when I looked at your diary. Good luck plateaus are annoying :noway:
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well, I only looked at today in your diary. You had 1596 cals. For a man, that seems pretty low. Especially for such a high burn in exercise like you had. If you do that consistently, your body is going to stall out. Have you figured your BMR and TDEE??
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I suspect you are not logging some of your food correctly
  • lakingfish
    lakingfish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your probably at a plateau. It happens from time to time the key is don't give up. You might want to try to switch your exercises up and get your body thinking differently. It will work out just takes patience.
  • zurgno1
    Options
    Well, I only looked at today in your diary. You had 1596 cals. For a man, that seems pretty low. Especially for such a high burn in exercise like you had. If you do that consistently, your body is going to stall out. Have you figured your BMR and TDEE??

Yes My BMR is 2074.11.And my TDEE is 3210