100 pounds or more to lose

Options

Replies

• nikkig25168
    Options
    I am currently 237 and would like to be 135 or 140, could i join? add me!! :)
  • MonieMack
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey and I need motivation and help to lose these 100 lbs add me and message me for support thanks guys I appreciate it :)
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    If I was more mechanically savvy, I would invent a scale that would verbally give us comments like "keep up the good work" or support even when we foul up like "keep trying" when we step on it instead of numbers. I feel that would make stepping on the scale a liitle easier for everyone on this journey. Until then, the only thing I can offer is for you to join my Trying Hard Everyday (T.H.E.) group that is for WOMEN ONLY. Here, we can talk about things that only other women can understand (men, kids, female things) & support each other.

Please read this ENTIRE message & if you decide to join our group, it will tell you how to become a member. If you decide to join our group, please send me a message letting me know that you are interested. From there, I will go to our main page & add your name to the group. You will get an invitation, not in your PM inbox, but in the area just next to that.

Once you receive this, please go to our T.H.E. group page & introduce yourself in the WELCOME post.

The only thing that we ask, but you don't HAVE to tell us is your starting weight (S/W) when you joined MFP, what your current weight (C/W) is & after you have weighed yourself on here once, what your last weigh-in (LW) was & then total the loss (yay) or the gain (ugh) between the two.

Weigh-in days are on Mondays, but it is not written in stone that you MUST weigh in on Mondays - just sometime during each week. Dr. Oz. says that the best time to weigh yourself is when you first wake up. Roll out of bed, visit the bathroom & step on the scale.

Once you do your welcome post, (& put it in the WELCOME area) you will see that we are a great group of ladies who will support you, keep in touch, give advice & are good at responding to every post as quickly as they can. We are here to support each other & help each other on this journey to a healthier lifestyle & a happier person when we look in the mirror.

This group is for women (of all different shapes, sizes & ages) who are willing to help you on this journey. So, I hope to see you as our newest member soon.

I know I can do this & I know YOU can do it - so lets do it together. Okay?
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    count me in... 100 lbs is my First goal lol
  • losindood
    losindood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    102 lost so far (in 15 months). I have another 98 to go. :happy:
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 100lbs down now and will still have 125 left to lose when I hit that century mark.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Count me in I have 110lbs to lose.
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 110 to 120 lbs. I'm game!!
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 439lbs. I'm now at 347lbs. I want to get down to 130lbs. So I need to lose 217lbs more. Count me in!!:flowerforyou:
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yep I am in that group. I want to loss a little more than 100lbs! :D
  • ChristinaG100
    ChristinaG100 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi just started on Friday and had 102 pounds to lose. Trying to get my fitness back after a long time with no exercise- and taper off the food and drink. Look forward to posting and conversing with dieters with similar goals.
  • penguinjlynn
    penguinjlynn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've lost 26 so far, but need to lose well over 100. Definitely need all the positive support I can get.
  • 65dawnmarie
    65dawnmarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm In !!!!!!!!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have over 100 lbs to lose, too. I would love to have support and encouragement from people that are in the same boat. Friend requests truly welcome!!
  • dcsavop
    dcsavop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have lost 43 with 157 to go. include me in te group
    thanks
  • maskellmom
    maskellmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Need to stop gaining and lossing the same 15 pounds, want the losses to add up. Almost 150 pounds to lose.
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    Me!!
  • ChasingChelsey
    ChasingChelsey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ill do it! add me, i have 116 lbs to lose!
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me too! The more the merrier :) love all the support I can get and helping other along the way! :)
  • TeaberryDawn
    TeaberryDawn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join up with any of you ... I have over 100 lose. Lost 90+ back in 2005 and have gained it ALL back. But, this time it's going for good!