NSV! Jogging/Walk

Options
I did interval training for 66 minutes!! 34 minutes of walking and 32 minutes of jogging. I walked at 3.0 miles/hour and jogged at 5.0 miles/hour, not bad for somebody in the 240's!!

Replies

• kelseylou
    kelseylou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did interval training for 66 minutes!! 34 minutes of walking and 32 minutes of jogging. I walked at 3.0 miles/hour and jogged at 5.0 miles/hour, not bad for somebody in the 240's!!

Way to go! It's definitely inspiring as I just hit 260 this morning and am starting Week 2 of C25k tomorrow evening. Keep up the amazing work!
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! I'm hoping to build up my jogging time, but I'm a bit heavier than you so this is very inspiring.
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    WoW! That is awesome! I'm 183 and I can hardly jog for 5 min straight. Awesome job! Very inspiring. :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Keep going! I started running around 250 lbs and now at 160 lbs I can run 5 miles straight without stopping. Won't be easy, but it will be worth it :-) :-)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thats excellent! I couldnt run for 5 mins when i was 224! your doing great
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight before and I was 215, I ran 10km--no intervals in 1:04 and my best 5km time was 28 minutes : ) Weight doesn't matter, you just have to build the endurance
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job, so excited for you!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    colour me impressed!!! good job!!
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options

That's great! I started the C25K program this week and the first session nearly killed me!!! I couldn't handle doing a full minute of running, and the podcast I had kept reminding me that I shouldn't be out of breath - HELLO, I JUST GOT OFF THE COUCH!!! (lol actually, I've been off the couch for a couple of months, doing gym work, so I was really surprised that I struggled with the first session).

Well done again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!