help with putting in diary

Options
2 teaspoons of betrolli extra virgin olive oil 80 cals total for 2 tsp
1/3 cup green onions
one package of sensations chicken fillets, 23,13 kg ( 0.336 k)
2 cups rainbow peppers
1/2 cup of sliced white compliemts mushrooms
sprinkle salt n pepper and garlic salt.
4 cherri tomatoes,
two tablesppons of terrayki sauce, 50 cals total for two tbsp

not sur eon the other stuff of calories need help.

Replies

• lisamariepickering
    Options
    Are you trying to figure calories in one serving? If so enter the ingredients in the recipe section and enter how many servings the recipe made. I'm not really sure that this is what you're asking though. Could you state your question more clearly?
  • kellicci
    kellicci Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Try putting inthis when you search:

Generic - Chopped Green Onion, Raw = 32 cal for 1 cup
    Bell Peppers - Fresh, Red, Orange, Green = 15 cal for 1/2 pepper
    Compliments - Sliced Mushrooms = 35 cal 1/2 Cup
    Salt and pepper don't have clories but if you're tracking sodium look for Morton - Iodized Salt
    Generic - Cherry Tomatoes, these are in cups but look around.

The database is kinda picky about spelling and sometimes I forget what I call something is not what others would call it. You''l get a handle on it just keep it up.

I hope that helps! =)
  • redmohca89
    redmohca89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i just had a 1 cup and a half serving of this dinner i made, didnt measueout how many servings it made.. did i mess up ? am i unable to know now ?
  • debdelilah
    Options
    You can check the number of servings that the package of Sensations chicket fillets was supposed to contain, and get the calories per serving from the package or from the Sensations website. A cup and a half of a meal that contained a large number of vegetables will probably not exceed a single serving of chicken, even though most companies estimate a small portion size when they do their info. But if you feel that the chicken took up the bulk of the space in that cup and a half, you could guess larger. If you are the only one who ate the dinner, and you are going to have the leftovers later, you could plate the leftovers with portions that take up a similar amount of space to what you just ate, and see how many plates that makes.
  • redmohca89
    redmohca89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    k so in my dinner today i found almst everything. but the chicken..
    there sensations from the store soebys, chicken fillets portions... cant find it anywhere or on the web....
    very odd, can anyone help lol ?

I just added everything I put in the dinner and totaled the calroies that way, since i didnt know how to measure it. I only had 1 cup and a half but theres still over a cup in a half left overs...
  • kellicci
    kellicci Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    So if you had 1.5 cups and there's 1.5 left. You made 2 servings and ate 1.

I found the sensations but it was for a very large portion of chicken. I'm not familiar with this product is it pre-cooked? Is it sliced cubed or whole pieces of chicken,

I would suggest going to the recipes section and putting it in as a recipe that serves 2 that way if you make it again you it will be easy to find.
  • ajy1976
    ajy1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chicken Breast (Sobeys)
    Serving Size: per 175g Calories: 200 Total Fat: 4g Carbs: 7g Protein: 31g

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/sobeys/#ixzz2A5zzQOZo