Slim Girls who need to tone! Pics plz!

Options
Hi All,

Anyone with not much weight to loose, but more muscle to gain and the odd inch here or there?

I'd love to see pics for motivation as I havn't seen any results so far!

Thanks and hope to hear from you all :)

Replies

• AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    bump

im slim and hace high bf%. want to see pics too !
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've got prog pics... but I've undone all my hard work
  • bobbyrosegr2000
    Options
    Would love you to post them!! Im not big at all, im a size 10 but unhappy with my shape. I have muffins and am seriously unfit! SO it would be good to see results of someone with a similar body type!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I have some in my album...I'm a little too small still, but I have added 10lbs and am looking much better with that. I eat big and have been trying to lift heavy. Still a work in progress I want a flatter stomach and more junk in the trunk as well as more muscle definition all over but especially in my arms/shoulders.
  • Packer_Hotty
    Options
    I'm getting into lifting

1zxtftt.jpg
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm getting into lifting

1zxtftt.jpg

great job!
    i wish i looked like you... youre not too muscular, i really like this sporty body. YES, im jealous right now haha
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I'm low weight, higher body fat. It sucks. *sigh*
  • bobbyrosegr2000
    Options
    Same here! Low weight, high body fat! It really shows around my stomach. After a meal I look pregnant, pics to prove it if need be! The bloating then lasts all day.

Im starting the Jillian Michaels 30M Shed DVD next week so i'm hoping that will play a crucial part in the toning and motivation department.

I just got adjustable weights to which will no doubt help in the toning department!
  • bobbyrosegr2000
    Options
    I'm getting into lifting

1zxtftt.jpg

Amazing!!! WOW is all I can say :-) So weights are a definite?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I need to tone up a lot too. I could probably stop loosing weight now but I'm going a touch lower I think. Legs are toned but not upper body.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    10zmy38.jpg

First pic is when i first started out 120lbs, second is me now at 115lbs. please excuse my silly face lol. Hoping to continue with strength training and gain some more muscle :)
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I'm getting into lifting

1zxtftt.jpg

You look like a swim wear model! :)
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've just started working on this goal so I don't really have an success-after-a-period-of-time pictures, yet. But feel free to add me! I'd like friends working for the same thing
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    10zmy38.jpg

First pic is when i first started out 120lbs, second is me now at 115lbs. please excuse my silly face lol. Hoping to continue with strength training and gain some more muscle :)

Really beautyful! Ok.....not that face..lol......

You´re looking really lovely!
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    this is me! this is where i'm at! see profile pic. i'm looking to gain muscle definition and lose some inches here and there. not much really. just wanna look TIGHT!

feel free to add me!
  • bobbyrosegr2000
    Options
    I agree. I want a flat belly and to be tight! Ill upload weekly progress pics. Fingers crossed the 30m shred pays off!! Now getting control of my diet is what i need to really see the results!
  • CatLadyyy
    CatLadyyy Posts: 102
    Options
    bigs_zps8657733d.png

smalls_zpsbfc519e0.jpg
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hell baby! :love: :love: :love:
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    bodyfat-2.jpg

Left - Aug 2011 approx 30% BF
    Right - May 2012 approx 24% BF

Started lifting heavy in Oct. 2011 and continue today. Approx current BF, 21% and still weigh the same (145-148)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!