half way there! with pics! 257.5 to 214

Replies

• tjmist
    tjmist Posts: 45 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    you can totally tell your slimming down.. if someone says they cant tell, tell him to a little up and down! :devil: but really your looking great! keep it up.
  • Findingmyathlete
    Findingmyathlete Posts: 57 Member
    Big difference! Great job!
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    thank you everyone :) in truth i posted it because even me for myself i need to see how far i've come, to celebrate the small victories that i've achieved so far.

we can do this!

I did the same thing this week, when I reached my 100 pounds lost mark. I could not see it really, so I needed some affirmatiion.

I think it's reallyhard to see when you see yourself every day!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Wow, wow, WOW! You are doing great! :love:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    look at those eyes!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    You look hot!! Nice progress. I love your eyes. Yes, I can tell a big difference!! Keep it up. I cant wait to see the completed goal :)
  • Wow-you are looking great! Great job and good luck hitting your goal!! :bigsmile:
  • katcunock
    thank you everybody :) really appreciate the feedback
  • estellem75
    estellem75 Posts: 9 Member
    Amazing! You look like a different person, and you really suit red hair. Congratulations, I hope that you are very happy.
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Girl you look gorgeous!! Be proud of how far you have come, the road to the goal is getting a lot closer and you look fantastic already!! Can't wait to see the rest of your journey!! I am here to cheer you on :) Keep up all the hard work!!
  • You look amazing!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Definately a difference! Great job!!! I love the black with red polka dot dress, even though its too big for you now! :wink:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Wonderful!!

Great job, and keep up the awesome work. You are inspiring!
  • Dancermommd
    Dancermommd Posts: 8 Member
    You look absolutely wonderful but I do like the darker hair better. I think it softens your face more than the red. But getting closer to your goal is outstanding. I am amazed at what a difference it makes to lose 30-50 lbs. I mean ,I know it's alot (and I have much more than that to go) but I just didn't think it would be such a change in appearance.
  • katcunock
    You look absolutely wonderful but I do like the darker hair better. I think it softens your face more than the red. But getting closer to your goal is outstanding. I am amazed at what a difference it makes to lose 30-50 lbs. I mean ,I know it's alot (and I have much more than that to go) but I just didn't think it would be such a change in appearance.

it's funny that you say that because i reall can't see the change until you put it in this format. i keep convincing myself its all about the light and the angles etc
  • That is amazing.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    You look great! Your hair color really makes your eyes stand out. Beautiful.
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    amazing way to go hun...keep up the great work!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Gr8t job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!