3 months today, 38 pounds gone!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and your smile is just shining :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    wow!! COngrats!!! You're doing awesome!!! And your girls are goregous!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! :)
  • BakedGoodsLover
    BakedGoodsLover Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is phenomenal weight loss! It is so great hearing success stories...recharges my motivation. Thank you for sharing! :)

I had my beautiful baby 5 months ago and lost 29 pounds since...and I have another 16 to go. I have been stuck at this plateau for a while now and am really hoping to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas. And I'd love to lose another 10 on top of that... but that might take an additional month or so. :)

Here is to hard work and a strong will to succeed! Woot!
  • Shagi
    Shagi Posts: 19
    Options
    Awesome :))) Keep working on it !!!'
  • ashleyconstantine
    ashleyconstantine Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I definitely feel a difference! My babies do deserve a good, healthy, strong momma! I've been super lazy the past few days, but I am back at it today! Have a great week everyone!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job so far! Congratulations ! You are such an inspiration to those of us who still have a ways to go!
  • U2POPGIRL
    Options
    Great job!! You look Beautiful and I bet you fell great inside too!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • mermer315
    mermer315 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! and your girls are adorable!
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job Sweet kids and way to go, congratulations on an awesome beginning:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss. I believe the rest of understood that you wanted to share your progress.

As to the person that said you're not done, don't think you owe him a response. It was rude of him.
  • bigwagon52
    Options
    You are doing so great. I bet your girls are so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Also to the person that said your not done back off. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. (jerk)
  • virgolove34
    virgolove34 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    But you're not done.

You're right. I am not done. But I did want to share my progress so far. I know when I am feeling down I look though the pages of MFP Success Stories, and it helps keep me going.Other people might do the same. I don't consider the time spent on this endeavor anything less than a success.

you are definitely inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!