10 lbs by Thanksgiving....? Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• Sarah52281
    Options
    If I can keep this trend of two to three lbs a week, def 10-15 lbs by Thanksgiving.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm a few date but I'm in!! Just gotta keep the trend up and I should be able to do it or really super close to it.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm not sure if I want to lose 10lbs though.. maybe more like 6. I'm 136 right now, 130 would be a good number, although my goal is 135 lol. I just wanna tone up.. so maybe losing a couple more inches would be a better goal by Thanksgiving.
  • MarissaGregorwich
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 15 lbs and a dress size!
  • JOEYJACKMOM
    Options
    I am in!!! I am so tired of being 10lbs away from every cute outfit in my closet! I need a challenge like this to keep me motivated and on track!
  • rondaa_ambition
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job as well. I'll give it a try. I'd love to be 10 pounds lighter at Thanksgiving:smile:
  • jcfromny
    jcfromny Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 by Thanksgiving!!! I'm going to try too! Thanks for starting this post!
  • jcfromny
    jcfromny Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! So many outfits that just don't quite fit... ugh! Let's get it done!
  • ShayShay22816
    Options
    I'm game!!! 10 lbs would be great!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen anyone elses updates this week, but I lost 4.6 lbs. I'm almost half way there. Yayyyy for me!:bigsmile:
    Awesome! I thought this thread was going to be dust... but I lost 2 lbs so far. Woohoo!
  • 1jeannette9
    1jeannette9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just think MFP Peeps, you want to look good in those Thanksgiving pics right?? Cause I know when the holidays come around I have those family members/friends that iove taking pics of everyone! LOl

I'm 163 now want to be 153 on Thanksgiving, Good Luck Everyone!!:drinker:
  • ymrgirl
    ymrgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! ....
  • jlinthicum
    jlinthicum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

also the 20 by Christmas sounds like a good goal as well.
  • mrs_chico
    mrs_chico Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I started MFP last week! Down 3.6lbs! Yay!!
  • polly6762
    Options
    I'm with you
  • SabrinaLily
    Options
    I think that's a GREAT goal! 10 is just the right number for me to lose real fat-pounds and keep them off forever. It's a healthy, sensible goal and lord knows I'd love to see double digits loss! As of now, you got 6 pages of people, including me, that are in with ya! Great motivational post! PS: Congrats on the crazy cool amount of weight loss! I'm jealous but inspired!
  • getskinnyby25
    getskinnyby25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

age 24
    height 5'2
    starting weight 122

anyone who's similar please ADD me!
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in currently at 190lbs ....10lbs would be great!! Good luck everyone!:smile:
  • staytonedla
    Options
    I'm with you girl as well! These past 3 weeks I have seemed to go off track with having good self control. Not so much in eating bad food, but just loss of portion control! I am at 123 now but want to be at 114 AND get control of my self control, I think its more the bloat from eating bread lately.