Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just don't
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I love pinterest but the info on there is not always reliable. I hope you did some research before you started
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I've seen this diet before I think its called the Herp Derp diet

You have to be careful you don't overdo the herp or the derp or your derppity might slide right out of your herpitty.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Why not eat a healthy balanced meal every day?
  • dominikaro
    Options
    Very balanced. I'm sure your body will be happy after this diet and you'll be feeling wonderfull.
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yea its call a 7 day diet, not i'm going to do this my whole life diet. I realize it's not sustainable, clearly so do the people that created it because once again "7 day" haha

I just think it's fun to try new ways of eating, and after day 1 surprisingly I'm not hungry at all

The first people did live off of fruits and veggies and things found from nature, and clearly they've made it over 2,000 years, maybe it'll be good for some people to learn how to live off of the land and what is natural instead of relying on processed foods.

I mean after all, I'm not on here for a temporary diet, I'm here for the lifestyle change =]
    .... is this post real life?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds interesting and curious to see the results. Obviously not sustainable but it's not meant to be it's a 7 day diet.

This sounds great to lose weight quick to jump start weight loss or to look good for an event. I do think several of the pounds will come right back when you eat normal but again perfect to lose weight quick.

this.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

That is too complicated
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.......

No.
  • kalikitty67
    Options
    Yea its call a 7 day diet, not i'm going to do this my whole life diet. I realize it's not sustainable, clearly so do the people that created it because once again "7 day" haha

I just think it's fun to try new ways of eating, and after day 1 surprisingly I'm not hungry at all

The first people did live off of fruits and veggies and things found from nature, and clearly they've made it over 2,000 years, maybe it'll be good for some people to learn how to live off of the land and what is natural instead of relying on processed foods.

I mean after all, I'm not on here for a temporary diet, I'm here for the lifestyle change =]

I don't know about anyone else but I haven't seen any of these "first people" walking around from 2000 years ago surviving on fruits and veggies. If you really want a lifestyle change, then eat a healthy balanced diet with the appropriate amount of calories. It's a slow process, weight loss, but if you do it the right way it's worth it.
  • jrmartinezb
    jrmartinezb Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well, you know its not for the long term, and I don't think a week will hurt you.

I wish you the best of lucks with the experiment!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    I do the Flat Belly Detox every once in a while when I need a kick in the butt and JUMP start after vacations, holidays, etc. I tis eating NOT STARVATION but cery clean, with delicious sassy water with every meal.

Sometime it feels good to clear the body out.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Looks interesting. I'd like to know how it works out.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    an afterthought--all this diet seems to do is cut out grains and dairy...while some people do that long term (people who eat low carb or Paleo lifestyle), they generally do try to eat a balanced diet--protein/veg/fruit/healthy fats. And stay at a certain number of calories. Why not just do that? There's nothing magic about combining turkey/chicken and tomatoes (or whatever the diet requires).
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

That is too complicated

Apparently

What spectacular results are you expecting to see after 1 week? It is not going to make a difference at all in the long run.
    And its completely pointless.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    LOL I love the term "kickstart weight loss" haha
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    DO IT!!!! Ignore the haters!! Just do it!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I love the "This is what I'm doing, don't be negative because it's not a starvation diet"...

Okay. You obviously know what you're doing is "wrong" in some sense or you wouldn't feel the need to protect yourself from negative commentary.
  • sandra152
    Options
    don't agree with fad diets just a well balanced diet and stick to it forever
  • JennaM222
    Options
    So many *kitten* :yawn: